What’s Happening at Atlanta REIA – Week of February 6, 2012Posted on February 5, 2012 by
We’ve got a very full schedule of educational and networking events at Atlanta REIA this week. Ron LeGrand is joining us at the Wealth Building Summit on Sunday. Monday is a special webcast with Kimberlee Frank on short selling homes in today’s market. Tuesday is a Super Smart Technology Webcast with Dustin Griffin. Wednesday we have a Spanish Investors Networking Group meeting as well as the I Love Marketing Group meeting. Thursday is the final session of the Internet Marketing Online Boot Camp. Then next Monday, February 13th is our Main Meeting.
Ron will wrap up in time for the Super Bowl
My good friend and mentor, Ron LeGrand, the Nation’s Leading Quick Turn Real Estate Expert, will be at Robyn Thompson’s Wealth Building Summit on Sunday, February 5th at 9 AM at the Westin Atlanta Airport Hotel to help show you how to make an obscene amount of money investing in today’s real estate market regardless of your available cash or credit. And “YES”, Ron will be wrapping up in time for you to get home and watch the Super Bowl. Atlanta REIA Members and Guests can register to attend the final day of this Wealth Building Summit at no charge while seats are still available.
Here is just a taste of what Ron will be covering with you…
- Making Big Money With No Money Or Credit
- How To Make $5k Per House On Over Leveraged Houses And Do 4 A Month!
- Getting Rich In Your IRA Tax Free
- Where To Find The Best Deals Even With Hot Competition
- Where To Get The Money To Fund Your Deals
- Handling A Personal Financial Crisis
a Special Webcast with Kimberlee Frank
You’ve probably heard that short selling properties in foreclosure and can be tough, but can also be far more profitable than REOs if done right. This is especially true if you know what you are doing and stay current on all the industry changes, laws and lender policies and have some help. If you would like to learn how to successfully do short sale deals, please join Realtor, Broker, Short Sale Expert and Trainer, Kimberlee Frank on Monday, February 6th at 7PM for a special webcast where she will share her secrets of how she and her students are finding and successfully closing short sale deals in the ever changing foreclosure market.
Here are a few things Kimberlee will cover on the webcast…
- How to have motivated sellers calling you
- How to control the property
- How to use proven simple forms step by step
- How to get your mitigator to push your deal through to the investor for approval
- How to get a BPO agent to give the bank a 30 day quick sale value
- How to romance the buyers and have them begging to work with you
- How to pre-screen your mortgage broker to make sure your deals close
- How to wholesale a short sale house in 7 days
- Learn how to find private lenders and hard money lenders to fund your deals
- How to close and cash big checks
Dustin Griffin is going to teach you how to take your real estate investing business to a whole new level using the latest, cutting edge real estate tools and techniques. You will learn how to use technology, automation and delegation so you can work smarter, not harder and earn far more money by working less. In Part 7 of this webcast series on Tuesday, February 7th at 7 PM, Dustin will be showing you how to use the Super Smart Sell Site Back Office Websites to post your for sale/rent properties online, using copy and paste property flyers, posting your properties to the new Properties.AtlantaREIA.com website, building your buyers list, managing your tenant/buyer leads and more. Register for Webcast Now or Watch Replays Here.
Hosted by Michael Vazquez in Spanish
Join Michael Vazquez and other Spanish speaking investors at the Atlanta REIA Spanish Real Estate Investing Group (SING) on Wednesday, February 8th at 6:30 PM at the Taco Depot located at 4788 Sugarloaf Pkwy, #107 in Lawrenceville, GA (map). At this meeting, Mike will cover a wide range of topics involving real estate investments from wholesaling to flipping and everything in between. Michael teamed with Atlanta REIA to bring to you this great new education and networking group for Spanish speaking real estate investors currently in the market and for those looking to get started investing in real estate for the first time. There is currently no cover charge for the meeting, we just ask that you purchase something off the menu and tip the wait staff generously.
Hosted by Marketing Expert, Rock Shukoor
The I Love Marketing Group (ILM) is a brand new Atlanta REIA Subgroup hosted by local real estate investor and marketing expert, Rock Shukoor that is being held on Wednesday, February 8th at 7 PM at Social Vinings located at 3621 Vinings Slope SE in Atlanta, GA. This is a group of like-minded business owners who “love marketing” and want to take their business to the next level and beyond by continually improving their marketing efforts. The purpose of the group is to get together once a month to learn, network and discuss marketing challenges, strategies and opportunities both online and offline.
Hosted by Joe Thompson
Haves and Wants is a weekly investor’s networking, brainstorming and deal making jam session hosted by Joe Thompson and held every Thursday at 5 Seasons Brewing located at 5600 Roswell Rd (map) inside the Perimeter at the “Prado” in Sandy Springs from 1:30 PM till approximately 3:00 PM. This group is all about doing deals and making money right now. If you are a real estate player or want to be, this is one meeting you don’t want to miss! Come out and eat, drink, network and do some deals with us!
with Business Action Coach, Jeff Smith
The Small Business Group is proud to present Mr. Jeff Smith, an Action Coach, on February 9th at 3:30 PM at the 5 Seasons Brewery located at 5600 Roswell Rd, Sandy Springs, GA (map) where he will speak on “Real Estate Investing: Making Your Business Work For You – The Plan, The Actions, The Results!” Jeff will cover…
- How the future you intended your business to be can be achieved.
- Do you know the proven formula for getting your investment business to the next level.
- What to focus on to be a successful investor.
- Learn how to execute practical strategies that will create massive results in your business.
- Gain proven strategies you can use to identify and overcome challenges in your business.
- Learn, have fun, be entertained and take home some valuable strategies for your business.
On February 9th at 7PM, Dustin Griffin will be teaching the 11th and final installment of the Atlanta REIA Internet Marketing Online Boot Camp. In this final session, Dustin will recap everything we have covered so far and how it all works together, show you how to track and tweak your marketing efforts, how to automate much of your marketing efforts and your internet marketing plan for 2012.
PLEASE NOTE: The date of the Atlanta REIA Main Meeting for February has been changed to Monday, February 13th at 5:30 PM at Atlanta Perimeter Hotel & Suites located at 111 Perimeter Center W (map) in Atlanta due to a scheduling conflict with the hotel. The location is the same. Only the date has changed. Robyn Thompson, “The Queen of Rehab”, will be our main speaker at our February Main Meeting where she will teach you how to turn foreclosures, estate sales and ugly houses into fast cash and huge profits. Read more…
- An Evening with a Rehabbing Expert, Robyn Thompson
- Turning Trash Leads Into Cash Flowing Deeds with Don DeRosa
- Mobile Media Marketing for Real Estate Entrepreneurs with Rock Shukoor
- Super Smart High Tech Home Buying & Selling Workshop – Part 6
- Internet Marketing Online Boot Camp for 2011/2012 – Workshop 9