Atlanta REIA Membership
Atlanta Real Estate Investors Alliance (Atlanta REIA) is a real estate investors association dedicated to the highest level of professionalism and integrity. Whether you have been investing in real estate for years or are just getting started, Atlanta REIA’s mission is your real estate investing success.
In order to achieve this mission, we provide our members with affordable, quality real estate investing education; frequent networking opportunities with other real estate professionals and service providers; and community outreach programs to help build, renovate and repair homes for needy Atlanta families.
Atlanta REIA has 2 Types of Memberships
Click either link below for more information on each type
- Memberships for Individuals & Couples (Starting at $100/year)
- Memberships for Businesses (Starting at $150/year)
Atlanta REIA Membership Has Its Advantages!
Atlanta REIA provides its members with many benefits including, but not limited to, the following:
- The Profit Newsletter – Atlanta REIA’s digital, interactive newsletter is designed to keep our members updated on all the ups and downs of the real estate market; changing laws, rules and regulations; the latest real estate investing techniques, strategies; vendors and suppliers serving the real estate industry; and all the events and happenings going on at Atlanta REIA each month and much, much more.
- Atlanta REIA Main Monthly Meeting – Our Main Atlanta REIA Monthly Meetings is held on the 1st Monday of each month at 5:30 PM at the W Hotel Atlanta Perimeter located at 111 Perimeter Center West in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Atlanta REIA North Monthly Meeting – This is an Atlanta REIA Subchapter, led by Dustin Griffin, that meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 6:30 PM at 1960 Skylar Hill Dr, Suite D in Buford, Georgia.
- Atlanta REIA South Monthly Meeting – This is an Atlanta REIA Subchapter, led by Reggie Jackson and Gordon Catts, that meets on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 6:30 PM at Ryan’s Restaurant located at 5425 North Henry Blvd in Stockbridge, Georgia.
- Atlanta REIA West Monthly Meeting – This is an Atlanta REIA Subchapter, led by Leslie Mathis, that meets on the 4th Monday of each month at 6:30 PM at the Cherokee Cattle Company located at 2710 Canton Road in Marietta, Georgia.
- Beginning Investors Group (BIG) – This is an educational and networking group for new investors, led by Alan McDonald, is meets on the 4th Wednesday of each month at 6:30 PM at Chef Rob’s Caribbean Cafe located at 5920 Roswell Rd in Sandy Springs, GA.
- Haves and Wants Meeting – This is a weekly real estate investor brainstorming and deal making jam session, led by Joe Thompson, that meets at 5 Seasons Brewing located at 5600 Roswell Rd in Sandy Springs, Georgia.
- Creative Deal Structuring (CDS) – This is an educational and networking group, led by Russ Hiner, that meets on the 1st Wednesday of the month at 7 PM at the Whitehall Tavern located at 2391 Peachtree Rd NE in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Movers and Shakers – This is an educational and networking group for intermediate and advanced investors, led by Gordon Catts, that meets on the 3rd Monday of each month at the 5 Seasons Brewing located at 3655 Old Milton Parkway in Alpharetta, Georgia.
- Cash Cows Commercial Real Estate Group – This is an educational and networking group, led by Steve Brown, that meets on the 4th Thursday of the month at 11:30 AM at 5 Seasons Brewing located at 5600 Roswell Rd in Sandy Springs, Georgia.
- I Love Marketing Group – This is an educational and networking group for business owners interested in improving their marketing efforts, led by Rock Shukoor, that meets on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:00 PM at Social Vinings located at 3621 Vinings Slope SE in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Spanish Investors Networking Group (SING) – This is an educational and networking group for Spanish speaking investors, led by Michael Vazquez, that meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 6:30 PM at Taco Depot located at 4788 Sugarloaf Pkwy, #107 in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
- Mobile Real Estate Rockstars Group – This is an educational and networking group, led by Don DeRosa, for real estate investors, entrepreneurs and professionals who want to leverage mobile technology that meets once per quarter at 3:00 PM at Total Wine & More located at 124 Perimeter Center W, in Atlanta, GA.
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Group (SSF) – This is a networking and educational group, led by Bob Massey, that meets once per quarter at 3:00 PM at Total Wine & More located at 124 Perimeter Center W, in Atlanta, GA.
- Small Business Group (SBG) – This is an educational and networking group for real estate entrepreneurs and small business owners, led by Karen Bershad, that meets on the 2nd Thursday of the month, once per quarter, at 3:30 PM at the 5 Seasons Brewing located at 5600 Roswell Rd in Sandy Springs, Georgia.
- Cashflow Players Group – This is a networking group, led by Alan McDonald, that plays Robert Kiyosaki’s educational Cashflow 101 and 202 board games on the 1st Sunday of each month at The Secrets Factory located at 2030 Powers Ferry Rd SE, STE 440 in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Note Buyers Group (NBG) – This is an educational and networking group, led by Tom Boyer, that is designed to teach real estate investors how to buy and sell the mortgage notes that meets on the 4th Tuesday of each month 6:30 PM at the Olive Garden located at 2467 Cobb Parkway SE in Smyrna, Georgia.
- Gwinnett Investors Group (Fish Club) – This is an educational and networking group, led by Aaron McGinnis, that meets on the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 7 PM at the Red Lobster Seafood Restaurant located at 2055 Pleasant Hill Road in Duluth, Georgia.
- Monthly Online Meetings & Webcasts – Atlanta REIA is offers a series of monthly online meetings and webcasts to keep you updated, informed and educated in between live, in-person meetings. Each month we will be bringing in a variety of local and national real estate experts to inform, train and entertain you on a variety of hot real estate investing topics. Atlanta REIA Members can watch our Webcast Replaysof these webcasts on our website 24/7/365 and download webcasts to their PC, iPod or iPad for playback on-the-go.
- Real Estate Business Opportunities Webcast – Twice per month we bring in local and national real estate industry experts with a product, service, training or business opportunity to present to you for your information and consideration. This webcast is designed to expose you to a variety of real estate investing opportunities to help you dramatically expand your real estate business.
- What’s Hot in Real Estate Investing – Once per month we bring in local and national real estate industry experts to tell us what’s hot, what’s not and how to make money investing in real estate right now! Whether you are a new or seasoned investor, this webcast training series is designed to expose you to a wide variety of traditional and cutting edge real estate investing techniques that you can use to make substantial amounts of money in today’s real estate market.
- Evening with a Real Estate Expert – Once per month we bring in local and national real estate industry experts for an interactive exchange of ideas, information and questions and answers on a wide variety of real estate investing topics. Whether you are new to investing or have been doing it for years, this webcast training series is designed to expose you to a wide variety of real estate industry experts and give you an opportunity to hear what they do and ask them questions and get straight answers.
- Super Smart Technology Webcast – Once per month, Dustin Griffin teaches you how to take your real estate investing business to a whole new level using the latest, cutting edge real estate tools and techniques. You will learn how to use technology, automation and and delegation so you you can work smarter, not harder and earn far more money by working less.
- Late Nite Networking Events – Our Late Nite Networking Meetups are a great place to expand your contacts, network with your friends and have a great time. Unlike other network groups that meet early in the morning or during the business day, we’re a little different… we meet late in the evening and stay up even later! Several of these networking events are preceded by an educational meeting so you can show up early and learn and stay late and network.
- Weekend Workshops and Seminars – Atlanta REIA holds and sponsors a variety of real estate workshops and seminars each month for Atlanta real estate investors and other real estate professionals. Be sure to check out our events calendarfor the latest training dates.
- Internet Marketing Workshop – This workshop is designed to teach attendee how to establish a strong Internet presence, get your websites, pages and profiles to the top of the major search engines quickly and to generate all the leads they can handle using the power of the Internet. This class covers Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, websites, blogging, social networking, social bookmarking, online videos, RSS Feeds and much more.
- Social Networking Workshop – This workshop is designed to teach attendees how to network with other people and businesses online in order to promote themselves, their business and Atlanta REIA online using various social networking tools such as AtlantaREIA.com, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google and much more.
- More Atlanta REIA Workshops & Seminars…
- Fuller Center Volunteer Opportunities – Atlanta REIA is proud to be partners with the Fuller Center of Atlanta and assisting them in building, renovating and repairing homes for needy Atlanta families. Our members gain hands-on renovation experience while helping some of Atlanta’s neediest families and communities.
- Get Big Discounts – Members can get big discounts on training workshops and seminars as well as products and services from local and national vendors such as Home Depot, Lowe’s, Sun Belt Tool Rentals, Sherwin Williams, Sears Commercial, Sprint /Nextel, Rent Fast, Build a Sign and many more.
- Get Paid Up to $150 with our Atlanta REIA Goodwill Ambassador Program – Now, for a limited time only, Atlanta REIA members can serve as Goodwill Ambassadors for our organization and get paid up to $150 for new member referrals.
- Get Your Family Involved – Members can add additional family members from the same household to their membership plan for up to 50% off.
- Business Member Marketing Opportunities – Atlanta REIA Business Members get additional benefit over and above individual members. Business Members get the opportunity to market their business at our monthly meetings, special interest groups, networking events, webcasts as well as on our Atlanta REIA websites.
- Member Only Downloads & Bonuses – When you join Atlanta REIA, you can download these FREE Downloads and Bonuses in our Member Only Area. These bonuses are subject to change at any time for any reason.
- Duncan Wierman’s Online Lead Finder Software – Get the latest version of Duncan Wierman’s Online Lead Finder that allows you to scrape various websites for leads and call or email them back.
- Andy Heller’s 2 eBooks on “6 1/2 Ways to Conserve Cash When Buying Houses” & “10 Ways to Buy Low”
- Don DeRosa’s eBook on “Private Money: How to Get it Without Asking For It”
- Pete Young’s eBook on “How To: Find It, Buy It, Fix It, Sell It & Make A Fortune”
- Kathy Kennebrook’s eBook on “No Nonsense Marketing Success Strategies For the Real Estate Investor”
- Kathy Kennebrook’s eBook on “Real Estate Principles – Your Personal Path to Prosperity”
- Ron LeGrand’s Training eCourse on “5 Steps to Success of Buying and Selling Houses with No Money or Credit”
- Super Smart Standard Home Buying & Selling Websites ($995 value, your’s FREE. Reduced monthly fees apply when activated)
- Jeff Kaller’s eBook on “9 Deals Done in 9 Days”.
- Bill Cook & Dyches Boddiford Articles – A few of Bill’s favorite articles from early 2011 that were not posted on AtlantaREIA.com.
- Than Merrill’s Flipping Houses Manifesto on “How to Build Wealth in Real Estate by Flipping Houses”.
- Than Merrill’s MP3 Audio on “Building a 6 Figure Real Estate Business”.
- Jon Steingraber’s Training Video called “168 Hours in Your Week” on goal setting and time management.
- Rock Shukoor’s ebook entitled “Go Mobile Now or Die!”
- Robyn Thompson’s Audio Download #1 entitled “How to Wholesale REOs”
- Robyn Thompson’s Audio Download #2 entitled “How to Buy Winning Properties and Avoid the Losers”
- Ron LeGrand’s eBook entitled “How To Be A Quick Turn Real Estate Millionnaire In A Bad Economy”
- Ron LeGrand’s Audio Training on “How To Make A Fortune In Foreclosures In A Slow Real Estate Market”
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles – This book, published over a 100 years ago, preceded “Think and Grow Rich” by Napolean Hill and was the a major inspiration for Rhonda Byrne’s bestselling book and film “The Secret”.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill – While the title implies that this book deals with how to get rich, the author explains that the philosophy taught in the book can be used to help people succeed in all lines of work and to do or be almost anything they want.
- Dave Lindal’s eBook & 2 MP3 Audios on “Massive Passive Income Creator”, “Understanding Market Cycles” and “Conversations with Students”.
- And more! We will constantly be updating our member benefits!