Six Easy Ways for Business Members to Get Involved with Atlanta REIAPosted on March 29, 2011 by
Hello Atlanta REIA Business Members!
I have some exciting news for you regarding our upcoming Atlanta REIA Main Monthly Meeting on April 4th at the W Hotel Atlanta Perimeter located at 111 Perimeter Center West. As an Atlanta REIA Business Member, you are invited to actively participate in our Main Meeting in several different ways:
- Vendor Tables. We are giving away six (6) vendor tables at NO CHARGE if you pre-register by Thursday, March 31st at Midnight. These tables are being given away for FREE this month to Atlanta REIA Business Members on a first come, first serve basis. DON’T WAIT to register later since these 6 tables will go fast! REGISTER NOW at and use coupon code “FREETABLE“ (all one word without the quotes) to RSVP for your vendor table at no charge this month!
All Vendor Tables Have Been Reserved
- Haves & Wants Speed Marketing Session. In addition to having a vendor table at the meeting, you can get up and speak about your business briefly (30 seconds to 1 minute depending on group participation) in front of our entire audience as long as you make your haves & wants commercial related to real estate. We will video record this session and put it up on our website for 24/7 playback. Click here to see some of our past Speed Marketing Sessions. Also, be sure to bring a flyer to put up on the big screen for the audience to see as you talk. Click here for more information on How the Speed Marketing Session Works.
- Flyer Table. Bring your flyers for our member flyer table.
- Networking. Be sure to bring plenty of business cards and network before, during and after our Main Meeting. You can also network with our members at Late Nite Networking, our “meeting after the meeting” which usually takes place at a restaurant near the W Hotel such as Taco Mac.
- Door Prizes. Contact us if you would like to raffle off and give away any door prizes at our main meeting from the stage. If you want to collect business cards at your vendor table and conduct your own raffle that is not done from the front of the room, that is OK too.
- Member Discounts. Be sure to offer our members discounts on your products and services that they can’t get anywhere else. Also be sure ask our members for testimonials and referrals if they enjoy using your product or service.
These are just a few ideas to get you involved with our membership, friends, followers and guests. Jeff Nix and I will be discussing these tips and many others on a live, Business Member Orientation Webcast on Thursday, April 7th at 7:00 PM ET. The purpose of this webcast is to serve as a new Business Member Orientation so that we can show you how to get involved with our organization online and offline, how to stay involved and how to make things happen! Register for the Business Member Orientation Webcast Now!
With much appreciation,
Atlanta REIA Executive Director