Atlanta REIA Workshops & Seminars
Atlanta REIA holds and sponsors a variety of real estate workshops and seminars each month for Atlanta real estate investors and other real estate professionals. Be sure to check out our training updates below or our visit our Atlanta REIA Event Calendar for upcoming dates for real estate investing seminars and workshops. You can also click here to watch some of our Workshop Replays.
July 25th & 26th, 2015: Find ‘Em, Fix ‘Em & Flip ‘Em Boot Camp
with Don DeRosa
Are you ready to take advantage of the rising real estate market and get in on the red hot house flipping scene? Are you thinking about flipping but don’t know how? Does the idea of renovating properties scare you to death? Don’t know where to start? If the answer to any of these questions is yes then you absolutely need to attend Don’s new two day renovation event. Read more→
Sep 12th & 13th, 2015: One Step Beyond
Sep 12th & 13th, 2015: One Step Beyond
with Pete Fortunato
Pete will teach you how to use what you want, to get what you need, to get what you want. Pete will present two days of lecture and discussion, with real-world case studies. This is the only presentation for One Step Beyond in 2015! Questions and Debate always encouraged! Get involved – this class is for you. He will also describe how to use what you have, to get what you need, to get what you want. Read more→
Past Workshops & Seminars
June 6, 2015: NoteSchool Workshop
with Eddie Speed
At our June Meeting, Eddie taught us why notes have become so hot and why every investor needs to know about buying and selling performing and non-performing discounted notes and mortgages in today’s ever changing real estate and mortgage industry. At this NoteSchool Workshop, Eddie will pick up where he left off at the meeting and teach you everything you need to know about the Note Business. Eddie will teach you what all the Wall Street Insiders and Hedge Funds already know… Read more→
April 25, 2015: Elite Tax Sale Workshop
with Tom DiAgostino
Tom is going to teach you how to create generational wealth for you and your family with Tax Liens & Deeds so you can get out of the rat race forever! He is going to show you how to consistently buy properties at 10-30% of the after repair value with very little competition. Tom says “This training will change your financial life, and your generations to come. We’re not just trainers, we’re your investment partners. Trust us and come spend the day with us, where I’ll explain why this is the best deal source on the planet for every type of investor and show you how to do it.” Read more→
April 18, 2015: Mobile Real Estate Rockstars Workshop
with Don DeRosa
Most people only use their smartphones & tablets to talk, text, play games, and watch videos. But did you know that you can also use your iPhone or Android to successfully invest in Real Estate? The real estate investing game can be confusing. There’s so much to learn, and things always seem to change very quickly. Join us at the workshop and learn the secrets of how to buy and sell houses with nothing but a tablet and a cell phone! Read more→
April 11, 2015: ACT / REACT Workshop
with Jon Iannotti
Learn how CATS can teach you to structure profitable transactions with every lead that comes across your desk, especially the ones that most other investors would immediately toss aside. During this full day workshop, Jon Iannotti will expand on the concepts he was only briefly able to talk about at our Atlanta REIA Meeting. Read more→
March 14, 2015: Pre-Foreclosure Wealth & Lifeonaire Workshop
with Shaun McCloskey
Learn how to dominate your pre-foreclosure market from the master of pre-foreclosures, Shaun McCloskey! Shaun is teaching students why this is THE YEAR for pre-foreclosure real estate investing. The market is hot, hot, hot! Banks have an overabundance of inventory and Shaun and his students are cashing in big time!Read more→
February 7th, 2015: Making Big Profits in This Market with Vacant Distressed Houses
with Reggie Brooks
At this workshop, Reggie will teach you how you can make $10,000 cash in the next 60 days with Abandoned Properties. he will teach you how to find these abandoned and distressed properties, find the owners, and structure a transaction that is mutually beneficial to both you and the seller. You will learn how to automate the process of finding the properties and the owners, and create a profitable recurring business that will change your life. Read more→
January 31, 2015: Creative Deal Structuring Workshop (SOLD OUT!)
with Don DeRosa
Would you like to learn how to structure deals so you can buy houses with little or none of your own cash and none of your own credit? If so, be sure to join Don at the special event where he will teach you dozens of ways to creatively structure offers on pretty houses, ugly houses, free and clear houses, houses with mortgages as well as houses that are upside down. If you want to learn how to structure deals like a pro, this is an workshop you don’t want to miss! Read more→
January 18-24, 2015: Island REIA Winter Retreat in Punta Cana
with Multiple Trainers & Real Estate Experts
Be part of the first ever Island REIA Winter Retreat on January 18th – 24th, 2015 at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. There will be 7 days of luxury accommodations, fun and exciting excursions and advanced real estate investor training you won’t get anywhere else on the planet from experts like Russ Hiner, Rock Shukoor, Linda Dana, Dustin Griffin, Chris Littleton, Donna Littleton, Duncan Wierman, Gordan Catts, Leslie Mathis, Don DeRosa and many others! Read more→
See Atlanta REIA Workshops & Seminars for More Events!
Atlanta REIA Training Updates
Posted on August 22, 2015 by
Sat, September 26th at 9:00 AM – Atlanta, GA
Atlanta REIA Presents:
Making a Fortune Buying Houses with No Money and No Credit
The Ultimate “How To” Workshop on Buying Houses “Subject To”
A Full Day Workshop with Don DeRosa
Bring Your iPad, Tablet or Smart Phone
On Saturday, September 26th from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Registration starts at 8:30 AM) at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia located at 4355 Ashford Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA, Don DeRosa will be conducting a special full day workshop with Atlanta REIA on “How To Do The New Subject To”. This class is all about how to buy and own real estate (especially Pretty Houses) and make lots of money with little or no money down.
Learn how to buy houses…
- Without using your own credit
- Without having to sign personally on a note
- Without having to qualify for a mortgage
- Without having much money
Beginner or experienced real estate investors can find immediate success using Don’s simple formula. There are six easy steps to follow when buying “Subject To.”
- Locating Sellers
- Prescreening Sellers
- Constructing Offers
- Presenting Offers
- Finding the Money
- Selling Houses
Once you learn to follow these steps you can do this over and over again for an average profit of over $20,000 per property.
There are many ways to make money in real estate and there will be something for everyone at the event. Don will be teaching you his trade secrets, including little-known buying techniques that have made him a very successful investor.
PLEASE NOTE: If you want to gain the cutting edge you need to succeed and bypass your competition, register now for the workshop and bring your iPad, tablet or smart phone and join us at the event!
This event will show you from start to finish how to buy “subject to” properties… from raising capital, to finding leads, to meeting with the seller and closing the deal.
This workshop is jam packed with very important topics that Don will cover such as:
- How to focus on what matters most in the beginning
- Creating a business plan that fits your budget
- Setting meaningful goals and prioritize your time and how to track your progress
- Learn the five ways to profit in real estate
- How to buy houses with little or no money up front
- Finding the easiest ways to attract motivated sellers
- Top five advertising techniques that work every time
- How to evaluate any lead and decide whether this is a winner for you.
- Twenty questions you should always ask a potential seller
- Know how much money you’ll make before you make an offer
- How to structure a deal in less than 10 minutes, so that you make a minimum of $20,000, choosing from multiple strategies!
- How to use Don’s Green means ‘GO’, Red means ‘NO’ tools to negotiate for you, so you never let your emotions talk you into making a bad deal
- Determine comps and rents from anywhere!
- How to meet with the seller and make them feel comfortable with your offer, and how to avoid getting shut out of a deal
- How to become a “mindreader,” to find exactly what the seller’s hot buttons are so you
can craft a deal the seller is dying to take
- How to prepare paperwork as if you were an attorney
- How to walk away with a signed offer the same day and put it in your lawyers hands while you’re with the seller.
- Learn the top five negotiating tactics to get sellers to say “yes”!
- Find all the private money you need without putting loans in your name
- Convince private investors to lend you the money you need to do your deals
- How to combine buying strategies and exit strategies – that work right now, in 2014 – to effortlessly make a deal work you
- Exit strategies that will not only make you lots of money today, but make you wealthy long term
- The Secret to creating passive income deals of $350 + per month without any of your own money and with NO management on your part.
- And much, much more including your questions!
Posted on August 10, 2015 by
Sat & Sun, Sept 19th & 20th @ 8:30AM – Atlanta, GA
Atlanta REIA Presents…
A FREE*, 2-Day Member Appreciation
Real Estate Investors
Learn To Structure Deals For Passive Income Like the Top 1% of Investors…
Avoid Key Mistakes & Lower Your Risk!
Seats are Filling Fast! Almost Sold Out!
Join us on September 19th & 20th for a Special 2-Day Hands-On Member Appreciation Workshop Where You’ll Learn:
- A proven way to generate cash flow from any investment method.
- How to structure your real estate investments to minimize risk and maximize upside.
- How to quantify risk and return, and how to adjust both metrics to make deals work for you.
- What key mistakes to avoid in order to earn a consistent and dependable monthly income.
- How to live a dream lifestyle with less work, less stress, more money and more freedom!
Regular Price: $797
Atlanta REIA Members: FREE*
Register before Sept 15th: $297
After Sept 14th: $497
Register Now Before All Seats Are Gone!
This is a special opportunity for 100 Atlanta REIA Members Only. Seating is very limited and will fill up fast. Non-Members who join Atlanta REIA before all the seats are gone can attend for FREE as well.
Learn The Closely Guarded Strategies Of The Top 1% Of Passive Income Investors!
Yes, there is a secret way to wealth. At this event you’ll discover what most will never know about creating passive income.
This is your opportunity to gain the strategies, skills, resources, and tools for building passive monthly cash flow into your business. Follow this formula to create a fortress around your family’s financial future today… and for years to come!
Seating is VERY Limited! Almost Sold Out! Register Today!
This training is developed by George Antone, author of the best-selling books The Wealthy Code and The Banker’s Code, is a financier, investor, and an entrepreneur. He is also the cofounder of the largest network of private money lenders in the world. He created MPactWealth to provide practical and proven wealth-building education for anyone anywhere.
*PLEASE NOTE: This event is FREE is limited to 100 members and will fill up quickly. However, there is a $25 reservation fee to hold your seat that is 100% refundable if you attend both days and stays to the very end. There will be absolutely no refunds for no shows or those who arrive late or leave early. No exceptions. Please show up on time. Date, Time & Location are subject to change.
What Others Are Saying About The Wealthy Code
Posted on August 5, 2015 by
Advanced Wholesaling & Marketing Workshop with Vena Jones-Cox
Our Monday night speaker, Vena Jones-Cox, made an important point about all the misinformation out there about wholesaling houses.
The truth is, it’s a 5 step process. You can’t skip any steps, and there’s no need to add any. And if you’ll just do them over and over again, those 5 steps will end with a check for $5,000-$10,000 check in your pocket, over and over again.
If you missed Vena’s presentation or just want a refresher, this video will fill you in on what you need to do to make deal and make money…
And she’s back with even more this Saturday… In her all-day workshop, she’ll take you to the next level, and show you:
- How to do MORE deals by getting motivated sellers calling YOU
- How to wholesale bank owned and other “non-assignable” contracts
- How to hire cheap help to do the rote, boring, or time-consuming tasks in your business
- How to build a business that does deals every week, does them in other areas, and more
The 2-for-1 Early Registration Special for her Advanced Wholesaling & Marketing Workshop Expires TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT. So Register Now and Save! Gold Members only pay $24.95 and Silver Members $39.95. We are almost sold out so Register Now and Save! I’ll see you on Saturday!
Posted on August 2, 2015 by
Sat, August 8th at 9AM @ Doubletree Hotel, Tucker, GA
NEW LOCATION. MORE SEATS NOW AVAILABLE.
Advanced Wholesaling: How to Sell a Deal a Week and Build Passive Wholesale Income
To truly get out of “the rat race,” you need a plan that goes beyond learning the strategies, and takes you to the point where your real estate business, more or less, runs without you.
For wholesalers, this means two things: using advanced strategies to do more deals and create passive income, and systematizing your business so that others can easily do deals FOR you.
In the morning workshop you’ll discover:
- How to wholesale all those “non-assignable” bank-owned properties on the market today, WITHOUT coming up with the cash to close, and double the number of deals you do
- How to use creative finance concepts to wholesale properties and add passive income to your business
- How to systematize everything your wholesale business does, and easily delegate it to others
- How to hire help when you can’t afford help
Advanced Marketing: How to Find More Motivated Sellers, Buyers, Renters and Lenders
Once you learn the basics of any real estate strategy, every problem you have is a marketing problem.
Not enough deals? That’s because not enough motivated sellers know that you buy properties. Properties staying vacant too long? That’s because not enough qualified renters or buyers know about your great deal.
Great marketing gives you incredible leverage, making your phone ring off the hook with customers who want to give you money or give you properties. But do you REALLY know how to make your marketing as effective as possible for as little money as possible?
In this afternoon workshop you’ll find out:
- How to create messages that your prospects can’t resist, and get 5-20% response rates to your very first mailing, and make lots of money without spending lots of money
- How to get lists of motivated sellers, buyers, lenders, and more
- How to make absolutely sure your mail gets opened and read
PLEASE NOTE: Atlanta REIA Gold & Silver Members can bring a spouse, adult child or parent at no extra charge. Non-Members who join Atlanta REIA between July 27th and August 3rd can attend this full day workshop for FREE and bring a qualified guest such as a spouse, adult child or parent. Atlanta REIA Members who renew their membership between July 27th and August 3rd for 1 additional year can attend for FREE as well. When joining or renewing your membership, please let us know that you want to attend this event at no additional charge. You can join Atlanta REIA at membership.atlantareia.com.
Posted on July 23, 2015 by
Tuesday, August 4th at 9:45AM, Lawrenceville, GA
FREE Lunch & Learn
Auction Tuesday, August 4th at 9:45 AM at the
Gwinnett County Courthouse, 75 Langley Drive,
Atlanta REIA Members & Guests Please RSVP on Meetup.com
Who says there is no such thing as a “FREE Lunch”? You are invited to a “FREE Lunch & Learn” at the Gwinnett County Courthouse located at 75 Langley Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 on “Auction Tuesday” August 4th at 9:45AM with Kimberly Dooley and the staff of Auction.com.
At the event, Auction.com staff will teach you how the auction works, the auction flow, allow you to observe live auctions and much more. Auction.com will also provide FREE Lunch to all those who RSVP Now in the courthouse cafeteria along with Q&A with auction experts.
RSVP Now to Get Your Lunch & Learn Experience with Auction.com!
Posted on July 1, 2015 by
Sat & Sun, July 25 & 26 @ 9AM @ Keller Williams – Decatur, GA
PLEASE NOTE REGARDING PARKING ON SATURDAY: Parking may be a problem on Saturday due to the Decatur Beach Party that is taking place that day. Here is what Maggie Groholski of Keller Williams says about the parking… “Here is the parking situation. We will have access to the parking garage. Everyone will need to come into Decatur from W Ponce de Leon Ave / Scott Blvd. Then make a left into the building’s driveway. This is per the City of Decatur and building Management.”
Are you ready to take advantage of the rising real estate market and get in on the red hot house flipping scene? Are you thinking about flipping but don’t know how? Does the idea of renovating properties scare you to death? Don’t know where to start? If the answer to any of these questions is yes then you absolutely need to attend Don’s new two day renovation event.
Come see Don on July 25th and 26th where he will spend two full days teaching you how easy it actually is to Find ‘Em, Fix ‘Em, and Flip ‘Em. You will spend two full days learning the art of flipping houses. Don will show you a Step-by-step process to evaluate, avoid rookie mistakes and build a highly profitable fix and flip business.
- How to put together a solid flipping strategy
- The best methods for securing multiple types of funding
- How to evaluate properties, work with contractors and manage renovations
- How to Flip multiple houses at one time
- How to crunch numbers and evaluate high profit margins
- How to negotiate like a seasoned pro with Sellers, Lenders, Contractors and Buyers
- How to handle Legal and Tax Regulations
- How to choose the best marketing strategy that guarantees sales
- And much more…
Day Two (Bus Trip):
- Field trip to Home Depot
- How to automate your renovation business using SKU based model
- Compare prices and learn basic costs of materials that will be used in every job
- What are the low, middle and high end products to use depending on your level of renovation
- Visit 3-4 actual houses
- First hand experience looking at real houses, using real numbers, and making real offers
Don will give you practical tips with real life examples, easy to use systems and killer paperwork so you can tap into this exciting and potentially unlimited source of income and financial freedom.
PLEASE NOTE: Pricing is per person. Location subject to change. No refunds 5 days prior to event. Early Registration Special Expires Wed, July 22 at Midnight. Class is limited to 45 people.
Posted on June 28, 2015 by
Sat & Sun, September 12th & 13th @ 9:00 AM in Atlanta, GA
Pete will present two days of lecture and discussion, with real-world case studies. This is the only presentation for One Step Beyond in 2015! Questions and Debate always encouraged! Get involved – this class is for you.
Pete describes – Using what you Want, to get what you Need, to get what you Want
- Recognizing, Inviting & Utilizing Catalysts
- Options & Other Contracts
- Equity Participation – Lending & Investing
- Deferring Taxes via Installment Sales
- Exchanging & De-Financing
- Sandwich Lease for Cash Flow & Yield
- Seller Financing in Not a Loan
- I Have no Other Collateral
- Borrowing with Real Estate
- Preserving Installment Sales
- Sale and Option Back
- Exchanges as Equity Financing
Pete describes – Using what you Have, to get what you Need, to get what you Want
Some of the Documents included in this Seminar:
- Deed Reserving Remainder Interest
- Seller Financed Note – Non-Recourse
- Substitution of Collateral Agreement
- Agreement for Deed – Lease Option Style
- Exclusive Right to Purchase a Note
- Option Agreement
- Purchase Money Mortgage
- Mortgage to Secure Otion
- Equity Participation Loan Note
- Lease with Right to Sublease
Location – Hilton Garden Inn Millennium – ATL Airport. Room Block – Fortunato – One Step Beyond. $89/night (includes parking). Please visit PeterFortunato.com for more info on this Seminar.
4 Easy Ways to Register: Download and complete the Registration Form and 1) Fax to: (678) 550-2155, 2) Call (770) 815-8728, 3) Email to Kim@CashflowREI.com or 4) Mail to: CashflowREI, PO Box 22, Adairsville, GA. 30103.
Class Registration fee: $350 per person for Atlanta REIA Members for 2 or more persons register together.
$450 per person for non-members.
Register Now for Pete’s One Step Beyond Seminar
Page 1 of 13:12345...10...»Last »