Atlanta REIA News for October 25th, 2010Posted on October 25, 2010 by
Tuesday, Oct 26th Live Webcast: Cut Your Mortgage to 50% Without Short Sales or Loan Mods, Avoid Foreclosure and Still Keep Your Home!
On this month’s Economic Survival Tactics Webcast on Tuesday, October 26th at 7PM, learn how to restructure your mortgage below today’s market value and still keep your house! This is not a short sale or a loan modification. This webinar features the principals of an incredible mastermind. His group is based in California and claims over 100 successful cases and growing. On this informative call, he will explain step-by-step how you can get better-than-short-sale results with your home or investment properties and still keep the house! Here is how he describe it… “18 Million homeowners are upside down and owe more on their property than what it’s worth. Now there is a solution which most homeowners can qualify for. There are no legal hassles, no complex calculations, no loan modifications or short sale hassles, no government bureaucracy paperwork. It’s not credit score driven, therefore, it doesn’t matter if you’re in bankruptcy, have judgments against you, or you’re currently in foreclosure. Your up-side down Mortgage is restructured down to what the current market value is without you ever being off the title!” Register for the Webcast Now to learn more about how this exciting new program works!
On this week’s Evening with a Real Estate Expert Webcast at 7PM, Jeff Nix will be spending the evening with local real estate legend Dyches Boddiford and you can too! In case you are new to Atlanta real estate investing and don’t know Dyches, he’s a full time investor who speaks from experience in a variety of real estate areas such as asset protection, the corporate fortress, Nevada corporations, LLCs, partnerships, self-directed IRAs, tax strategies, estate planning, bankruptcy tactics for creditors, mobile homes, private money lending, discounting notes as well as other advance real estate and business strategies. Now is your chance to learn from a legend, ask questions on a wide variety of real estate topics and get them answered live on the webcast. This is a NO SALES, TRAINING ONLY webcast you definitely don’t want to miss! Register for the Webcast Now!
We are very excited to announce that Dyches Boddiford will be speaking at our next Atlanta REIA Main Monthly Meeting on Nov 1st on the topic of “Investor Financing Techniques Using Sellers & Partners”. Many of you has asked where you get the money to fund your deals in our troubled economy and credit market place. Now is your opportunity to meet Dyches in person and learn first hand from one of the best, Atlanta’s own Dyches Boddiford. We are waiving the cover charge for this event, so please come and bring your friends, families and business associations. Don’t forget, we have just started our Charter Membership Drive and, as a member, you can earn commissions for any new members you refer us. So this is a great opportunity to show them what Atlanta REIA is all about.
New Do-It-Yourself, But Not-By-Yourself Workshop: “Setting Up Your Business Entity the Right Way” with Real Estate Attorney John Maurer
Next month on November 20th, Atlanta Real Estate Attorney John Maurer will be holding a Do-It-Yourself, But Not-By-Yourself Workshop on setting up a Georgia Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) in class. If you’ve been wanting to start a new LLC for your real estate investing business or any business, but have been putting it off…. now is your chance to finally get it done the right way, live in class with an attorney’s help, but without the expensive legal fees! The cost of the workshop is only $24.95 for Atlanta REIA Gold Members, $39.95 for Silver Members and $49.95 for non-members (Register Now). John will be teaching the following in class:
- Differences between sole proprietorships, partnerships, LLCs and corporations
- Tax consequences and liability coverage of each entity and which is right for you
- How to check to see if your company name is available with the state
- How to setup an LLC in under an hour
- How to work with LLCs or corporations for single members or those that have multiple members
- Difference between members, managing members and registered agents
- How to setup your operating agreement how to get a tax id in minutes.
- and more!
Our Atlanta Real Estate Investor Alliance Charter Membership Drive has begun and will last for a limited time only. Now is your chance to join the hottest new real estate investor association in town as a Founding Member! Charter Members will get additional member benefits for life that other regular members who join later will not receive. Right now, Charter Members can become Atlanta REIA Ambassadors and receive up to $150 for every new member referred to Atlanta REIA during our Charter Membership Drive! Read more about Atlanta REIA Charter Individual Memberships or Business Memberships right now!
Atlanta REIA Webcast Replays You Can Watch Right Now!
- Atlanta REIA is What’s Hot in Real Estate Investing (Oct 19th Webcast Replay) – On this webcast, Dustin Griffin talked about why Atlanta REIA is the hot new real estate investors association in town, how you can be involved and how you can get paid big time for being a member!
- How to Repair Your Credit and Your Life for Only $695 (Oct 21st Webcast Replay Coming Soon) – On this webcast, Rick Harper talked about how his company Summit Credit Group could help you repair, rebuild and maintain your credit for a very reasonable fee. If your credit is less than perfect, this is a webast your definitely want to watch and listen to ASAP so you can start improving your credit right away!