Business Members Get Involved with Atlanta REIA at Our June 6th Main Monthly MeetingPosted on June 1, 2011 by
Hello Atlanta REIA Business Members!
I have some exciting news for you regarding our upcoming Atlanta REIA Main Monthly Meeting on June 6th with guest speaker, Jeff Kaller, at the W Hotel Atlanta Perimeter located at 111 Perimeter Center West. As an Atlanta REIA Business Member, you are invited to actively participate in our Main Meeting in several different ways:
- Vendor Tables. We are giving away ten (10) vendor tables at NO CHARGE if you pre-register by Friday, June 3rd at Midnight. These tables are being given away for FREE this month to Atlanta REIA Business Members on a first come, first serve basis. DON’T WAIT to register later since these 10 tables will go fast! REGISTER NOW at and use coupon code “FREETABLE“ (all one word without the quotes) to RSVP for your vendor table at no charge this month!
- Haves & Wants Speed Marketing Session. In addition to having a vendor table at the meeting, you can get up and speak about your business briefly (30 seconds to 1 minute depending on group participation) in front of our entire audience as long as you make your haves & wants commercial related to real estate. We will video record this session and put it up on our website for 24/7 playback. Click here to see some of our past Speed Marketing Sessions. Also, be sure to bring a flyer to put up on the big screen for the audience to see as you talk. Click here for more information on How the Speed Marketing Session Works.
- Flyer Table. Bring your flyers for our member flyer table.
- Networking. Be sure to bring plenty of business cards and network before, during and after our Main Meeting. You can also network with our members at Late Nite Networking, our “meeting after the meeting” which will take place starting around 9:15 PM at the Tilted Kilt Perimeter located at 1155-B Mount Vernon Highway in Atlanta.
- Door Prizes. Contact us if you would like to raffle off and give away any door prizes at our main meeting from the stage. If you want to collect business cards at your vendor table and conduct your own raffle that is not done from the front of the room, that is OK too.
- Member Discounts. Be sure to offer our members discounts on your products and services that they can’t get anywhere else. Also be sure ask our members for testimonials and referrals if they enjoy using your product or service.
- Business Member Directory, Banner Ads & Business Profile Page. If you haven’t sent in your Business Member Profile Setup Sheet, be sure to do so soon so that we can get your business listed on AtlantaREIA.com ASAP. Click here for more information on Silver and Gold Business Member Setup Instructions.
These are just a few ideas to get you involved with our membership, friends, followers and guests. Dustin Griffin and Jeff Nix recently did a Business Member Orientation Webcast to show you how to get involved with Atlanta REIA online and offline, how to stay involved and how to make things happen! Login to our Member Only Area and watch the Business Member Orientation Webcast Now!
With much appreciation,
Atlanta REIA Executive Director