Deborah HarrisPosted on August 1, 2011 by
Deborah Harris moved to Atlanta in 1965 as a small child. After attending Georgia Tech, she went straight into real estate. Now, 30 years later, she still loves watching the constantly changing landscape of both the city and the real estate business. Although truly a “people person”, getting the deal closed is Deborah’s claim to fame.
In todays demanding real estate climate, Deborah thrives with the new business expectations, teaches real estate, and is always ready to help with people’s buying, selling, or investing needs. She is an agent who cares, stays ahead of the technology curve, and is totally knowledgeable about Atlanta. Our team meets the client where technology and real estate connect. Let us help you with your real estate needs.
Career Real Estate Experience Spanning Over 30 Years
- (2001-Present) Associate Broker: Keller Williams Realty
- (1991-2000) Associate Broker: Metro Brokers Better Homes and Gardens
- (1987-Present) Broker/Owner: Realpro, Inc.
- (1982-1987) Real Estate Sales & Auctions: Harris Auction Service, Ltd.
- (1992-2000) Relocation Specialist (Limited Team)
- (1981-1982) Real Estate Sales: Coldwell Banker
- 2002, 2003 Top Recruiting Agent Keller Williams Realty Southeast Region
- 2002- Atlanta Board of Realtors Phoenix Award-(10 years of being a Million Dollar Producer)
- (1992-Present) Multi-Million Dollar Club: Atlanta Board of Realtors
- (1994-Present) Lifetime Member: Atlanta Board of Realtors
- (1994) Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI Designation)
- (1995) Relocation Real Estate Specialist (RRS Designation)
- (1998) Residential Marketing Master (RMM) & Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR Designation)