Thank You for Making Our August Atlanta REIA Meeting Such a Great Success!Posted on August 3, 2010 by
I want to personally thank all those folks who came out to participate in our 2nd Atlanta Real Estate Investors Alliance Monthly Meeting for Atlanta real estate investors, Realtors and other real estate professionals and entrepreneurs held at the Doubletree Hotel in Roswell, GA from 5:30 PM to Midnight. We truly appreciate all of you who are helping support our new Atlanta real estate investing group and are committed to supporting you in return.
As you now know, Atlanta REIA’s mission is your real estate success! In order to achieve this mission, it is our goal to provide you with:
- Frequent, Quality Real Estate Educational Opportunities so you can stay well informed and up to date on all the latest economic and market trends as well as the latest real estate investment strategies that will make you money now.
- Frequent Real Estate Networking Opportunities to meet new, like minded real estate professionals so you can expand your personal contacts and resources and better leverage your real estate investing business and have fun while doing it.
- Frequent Real Estate Related Community Service Opportunities so you can work with us to give back to our local Atlanta communities and make them better places to live, work and invest while helping Atlanta families in need.
In our second month of operation, Atlanta REIA already delivering on our goals by providing you:
- Quality Real Estate Education and Information by bringing in local, real estate expert speakers, trainers and investors with specialized knowledge on a variety of real estate investment strategies to teach you how to duplicate their success in today’s ever changing real estate market.
At our second meeting, Gordon Catts brought in two of his old friends, Robert Locke and Barry Bramlett to update us on the current state of the Atlanta Georgia real estate market. Robert Locke, of Crown Realty & Management of Atlanta Georgia, Robert gave us a brilliant overview of the current state of the Atlanta rental market and offered us these Four Powerful Tips to Survive and Thrive in the Current Atlanta Rental Market. Barry Bramlett, of Equity Depot (formerly known as the Atlanta Foreclosure Report, gave us an update on the state of the Atlanta foreclosure market and fielded dozens of questions from our audience. Thank you Robert and Barry for sharing your knowledge with our group. It is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you both more often!
Dustin Griffin also spoke briefly on Search Engine Marketing and how he has been able to get the new Atlanta REIA websites, profiles and pages to the top of Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines in days, hours or minutes and how you can too! Dustin will be teaching a workshop on “How to Build a Strong Internet Presence Online So You Can Dominate Your Competition” on Saturday, September 11, 2010.
- Exciting Real Estate Networking Opportunities throughout the month as part of “Late Nite Networking” as well as before and after many of our main monthly meetings for Atlanta REIA, Atlanta REIA South and Atlanta REIA North.
At our second meeting, attendees networked and made new connections before our meeting during the Meet and Greet Session from 5:30 to 6:00 PM. Attendees also had the opportunity to participate in “Power Networking” during the Marketing Session from 6:30 to 7:00 PM and again at the Late Nite Networking “Meeting After the Meeting” at 8:30 PM in the Doubletree Hotel Lounge.
Robert Locke and Barry Bramlett were reunited at our 2nd meeting and are now collaborating to provide a new Foreclosure Alert Service to tenants and tenant buyers whose landlords may be in foreclosure for not using their rent money to pay the mortgage on their home. Robert says that he can sign up 5000 new tenants to this service by year’s end if he and Barry can get it up and running soon. Just remember it happened at Atlanta REIA networking!
- Real Estate Related Community Service Projects such as the Saturday Volunteer Workdays with the Fuller Center of Atlanta in which build, renovate and repair houses for needy Atlanta families. We had two Saturday Volunteer Workdays with the Fuller Center of Atlanta in July and have two more scheduled this month. This month we are finishing up renovating and painting Trina’s new house at 10 Gould St in Lakewood as well as her next door neighbor, Stanley. Please see our calendar for our Saturday volunteer workdays and help us finish these two worthy projects by the end of August.
Again we want to thank you for attending our Atlanta REIA monthly meeting or invite you to a future meeting if you missed this one. We hope to see you next month on Monday, Sept 6th which is Labor Day! If you currently celebrate Labor Day because you have a J.O.B., please come out and celebrate what may be your last Labor Day with us!