Rhonda DuffyPosted on December 27, 2014 by
Rhonda Duffy is the founder, owner and broker of Duffy Realty of Atlanta and she presently ranks as the #1 Agent in Georgia, 11 years in a row, according to the MLS and FMLS and also the #1 Retail Agent in the entire USA for SOLD properties.Considered as a credible real estate expert and consumer advocate, Rhonda has been interviewed and published in hundreds of articles. She has been in the Wall Street Journal at least 20 times, on CNN, CNBC, on 4 major news channels, on Clark Howard’s Prime Time Real Estate special, quoted on MarketWatch and many, many publications.
Rhonda Duffy is:
- The documented #1 Agent in Georgia, 11 years in a row, according to the MLS and FMLS
- The #1 Retail Agent in the U.S.
- Consumer Advocate as noted by many publications
- Licensed in real estate for 20+ years
- A Realtor
- Has been a Broker in 7 states
- Has trained for a Staging certification
- Real Estate Consultant to the Coleman Research Group
- Real Estate Expert on Fox5 and WGST and CNN Headline News
- Honored member and invitee of the Georgia Real Estate Commissioner’s Task Force
- Advisor to the Canadian Task Force for Real Estate
- Featured Panelist Speaker for the Atlanta REIA – July 2014
- Keynote Speaker for the Atlanta REIA – January 2015
- Noted Speaker for many organizations
- Licensor that has put her Real Estate Model in 57+ major cities in the U.S.
- Current Member of the Atlanta Real Estate Investors Alliance
- Past Member of the Georgia Real Estate Investor’s Association
- Past Member of the Greater Atlanta Home Builder’s Association
- Master Practitioner & Business Coach of Neuro Linguistics Programming
- Licensed Auctioneer who does 15 charity auctions each year pro bono for the Atlanta community
- Volunteer and Board Member for many organizations