Monday, October 4th is a Very Special Atlanta REIA Main MeetingPosted on September 30, 2010 by
We have a very special agenda planned for our next Atlanta REIA Main Monthly meeting on October 4th at 5:30 PM at the Doubletree Hotel in Roswell. Our Charter Membership drive starts Oct 4th! Dustin Griffin will be rolling out our new Atlanta REIA Charter Membership Packages and tell you how you can get paid handsomely to help us grow our Charter Membership. You must be present to participate in this month’s Charter Membership rollout. Also, our special guest Rick Harper from Summit Credit Group is going to talk about how to repair your credit and your life as well as that of your customers, tenants and buyers. And Atlanta’s very own Pete Youngs, AKA Mr. Rehab, will be talking about how run a profitable home renovation “fix and flip” business.
More specifically, Pete is going to talk about:
- Making an extra $10,000 average profit on every deal
- Learn to evaluate repairs and estimate costs
- How to create thousands in profits while rehabbing
- Where to get low cost labor without losing quality
- Getting contractor discount savings from 10% to 30% or more
- Managing rehabs without doing the work yourself
- Hands on training for “Do it Yourselfers”
- Rehab 101 techniques to turn ugly houses into $30,000 pay checks
- Doing minor cosmetic repairs to major renovations
- Covering your assets using liability and lien waivers
- Making thousands of dollars extra per deal by being the job boss
- Being your own general contractor for the big bucks
- And more!
This weekend we won’t be working on repairing houses for the needy Atlanta families. Instead, we will be helping clean up the entire neighborhood for the families of Lakewood. The Fuller Center, Atlanta REIA, and Renewable Lakewood are teaming up to help clean up all the garbage, trash and debris from illegal dumping in Lakewood as well as overgrowth from vegetation. We are going to cut back all the overgrow, bag all the trash and recyclables and put all the trash out on the street and in dumpsters for special city pickup. Come out and help us clean up Lakewood and make it a better placed to live. You can bring gloves, rakes, pruning shears, machetes, plastic garbage bags, bug spray etc. Meet at 10 Gould St at 9 AM.
Atlanta REIA is now doing multiple monthly meetings ONLINE! We’ve had two so far this month that you might have missed. On September 16th, Dustin Griffin spoke on Search Engine Optimization and Internet Marketing for Investors on our first Business Opportunity Webcast. And on September 22nd, Real Estate Closing Attorney, John Maurer was our special guest on our first Evening with an Expert Webcast. Click here for our Atlanta REIA Monthly Webcast Schedule or see our latest two replays below.