WordPress Website & Blogging Webcast Workshop – Oct 11 & 13, 2011Posted on October 10, 2011 by
On Tuesday, October 11th and Thursday, October 13th at 7PM, we are doing our first WordPress Website and Blogging Online Webcast Workshop as part of our Atlanta REIA Internet Marketing Online Boot Camp for 2011. Dustin Griffin will help you setup a WordPress.org Website and Blog in class from start to finish. You will also learn how to use your new WordPress Website and Blog to help manage and automate your Internet Marketing Strategy from any virtually any web-ready device such as a PC, notebook, netbook, iPad, Droid, Smart Phone, etc.
Whether you run a real estate investing business or any type of other business, a WordPress Website and Blog will definitely help improve your credibility, marketing efforts, online presence and lead generation. The best news is, you don’t have to be a techie to use WordPress, but it doesn’t hurt either. We are teaching our Atlanta REIA members and guests how they too can be “High Tech Home Buyers & Sellers” and utilize modern technology to run their businesses more effectively online and offline.
PLEASE NOTE: This workshop is part of the Internet Marketing Online Boot Camp for 2011. If you are not already attending the entire boot camp, you can register for the WordPress Workshop below as a standalone workshop.
WordPress Website & Blogging
October 11th & 13th at 7PM via GoToWebinar
Come join us and let Dustin show you how other successful investors and businesses are using WordPress to dominate the search engines, automate their Internet Marketing and generate all the leads they can handle online. Here is some of what we will be covering and doing in class.
- Introduction to WordPress Websites and Blogging
- How to setup a WordPress Website from start to finish
- Choosing a good domain for our new WordPress Website & Blog
- Registering our new domain
- Purchasing and setting up our new website hosting account
- Setting up our new email account to go along with our website
- Installing the lastest version of WordPress on the web server
- Setting up and customizing WordPress
- How to use WordPress
- WordPress Pages vs. Posts
- WordPress Themes, Plugins & Widgets
- Adding a WordPress Page and Post
- Adding additional content, photos and videos to site
- Installing WordPress Widgets and Plugins
- How to optimize the WordPress Website for SEO
- How to integrate WordPress with Social Networking Sites
- How to syndicate your content with RSS Feeds
- And much more!
You can a developer anywhere from $500 to $2000 to do a some of this for you, but you will still find yourself having to learn how to use WordPress and do much of the work yourself. Instead of spending thousands, let us help you set up your WordPress Site in class with our help and show you how to use it for far less! WordPress is what we use to run AtlantaREIA.com, so you will get the opportunity to receive ongoing training over and beyond this class for many years to come. So join us on Tuesday and let’s get started!