Wholesale Renegade Workshop with Mr Tycoon on April 29, 2017Posted on March 26, 2017 by
Wholesale Renegade Workshop
3125 Presidential Pkwy, Atlanta, GA
Register Now & Save $100 to $200!
Are you interested in Wholesaling Houses for quick cash? Perhaps you don’t know what wholesaling is… so let me quickly explain…Hi, my name is Mr. Tycoon and I am a full time real estate investor who specializes in finding Wholesaling deals. On Saturday, April 29, 2017 from 9AM to 5PM at 3125 Presidential Pkwy, Atlanta, GA, I am teaching a Wholesale Renegade Workshop to teach you how you can wholesale houses for quick cash. Register Now!
Wholesaling is the process of finding great deals, getting that deal under contract, and then selling that contract to another person who actually ends up buying the property. It can seem a little confusing at first, but it’s really quite simple. You are simply selling the contract. You never own the property, never fix the property up, and never deal with tenants.
A lot of new investors really like the idea of wholesaling. And what’s not to love? It can be done with very little money, credit, or experience but has the potential to make a lot of money. Plus, I’ve done over 1,000 of these types of deals and have trained hundreds of people just like you to do the same. One thing is required on your part… to “Do The Work!”
I will teach you everything I know and what me and My Mentees are doing in the market today. So, when you attend this One Day Wholesale Renegade Workshop, you will leave with the Full Knowledge and Action Plan to Jump Start your Real Estate Career.
What you’ll learn at the Wholesale Renegade Workshop…:
- The easiest and most overlooked ways to find deals in your market that lead to consistent paydays.
- The one document you must always use to guarantee you get paid.
- How to tap into an unlimited source of buyers your competition doesn’t know about.
- How to maintain a steady flood of daily deals in your pipeline.
- The three forms of paperwork most new investors forget to include that can cause hang-ups at the closing table and keep you from getting paid
- How to spot the most profitable deals that put the most money in your pocket
- How to build an automated business that runs without you and continues to pay you while you do what you love so you can quit your job and rely on your real estate income full time
So what happens if you DON’T use private lenders? Well, you’re stuck with the amount of money that you have or are able to borrow from traditional or hard money lenders. And sooner or later you’ll run out of money. You’ll have to pass on a lot of good deals, because you don’t have the money. Line up your lenders now, so you can take advantage of those good deals when you find them.
The agenda for the day will look like this…
- Real Estate 101 “Overview” Why do Real Estate TODAY?.
- Wholesaling For Cash (You never own the property, never fix the property up, and never deal with tenants.)
- Marketing for Deals (What’s Working Today) My Top 3 Secrets
- A Day with Mr. Tycoon (On the phone, In Person Q&A and Researching on Computer)
- Finding buyers
- Knowing how to correctly value a property (Research 101)
- Knowing how much repairs would cost
- Negotiating with motivated sellers (Script)
- Online Marketing for Buyers and Sellers
- The Master’s Money Making SYSTEM
- Navigating through the legal side (All of The Paperwork That I Use Daily)
- Top Secret to Getting Your First Deal Revealed!
- Private Lending (Bonus Session)
- Answers to your questions and much more!
Clearly, there is a lot more to Wholesaling than just putting an ad up on Craigslist and collecting a 5-figure paycheck. So, to help, I’ve created this One Day Wholesale Renegade Workshop to help you Jump-start your Wholesaling Business and your Real Estate Investing Business!
PLEASE NOTE: Early registration is currently happenning, but will expire soon! Workshop prices will increase by $100 for Members and $200 for Non-Members after early registration expires. Date, Time and Location are subject to change. You can join Atlanta REIA at http://membership.atlantareia.com and save on tuition fees.