Property Management 101 Workshop on August 27, 2011 with Russ Hiner & Chris LittletonPosted on August 9, 2011 by
- Did you become an unexpected landlord?
- Currently a landlord?
- Are the tenants running the show?
- Are you being held hostage by your tenants?
- Are your tenants in a slow and no pay mode?
- Are you tired of being a landlord?
This Property Management Training is going to help you understand how to be a better property manager. This one-day training will allow you to handle difficult tenants. By taking this training you are going to be able to have some guidelines to make better decisions. Being a better property manager will put money into your pocket. By being a taking this class you will learn and grasp your short comings.
This dynamic training is going to make your life easier as a hands on property manager. You will feel more confident because you have rules and guidelines in order to work with your tenants in a professional manner. Your ability to guide and direct and manage people is key to your success in the area of long-term wealth building.
From this training you will understand how to be able to hire the correct property management company. By Knowing the correct people to put on your power team you will save money and be able to manage the management better.
The Property Management 101 Workshop takes place on August 27th, 2011 from 9 Am to 5 PM at 1960 Skylar Hill Dr, Suite D in Buford, GA. Sign in for he workshop starts at 8:30 am. Tuition is discounted 10% now through August 20th. As an early bird special, Gold Members are $67 each, Silver Members $89 and Guests $112. After August 20th, Gold Members will be $74, Silver Members $99 and Guests $125. Register now!
This educational training will allow you to understand how to manage your current tenants better.
- Get a better quality tenants in the future.
- How to decrease the length of time in between tenants.
- Where to market and advertise.
- How to show your property.
- Why it’s important to stage the property.
- Why you need to do due diligence on your tenants.
- How of to do your due diligence on your tenants.
- What can you expect as current vacancy rates?
- How to conduct an over the phone interview.
- How to deal with difficult tenants.
- What are the key things to having your lease.
- What’s the difference between you and every other landlord.
- The number one key to getting them into the door of your property.
- What are the items in your lease that you must have in order to stay current with laws?
- How to reduce your costs for repairs.
- Interview checklist for new tenants.
- How to handle late payments and nine performance of your tenants.
- What happens if the tenant breaks lease.
- Why is Georgia a great state that own rental property in!
- What questions you can’t ask! What thing you cannot put into an ad!
- The importance of the move-in inspection/photographs.
- How to interview for the best property managers.
- How to do your due diligence on property managers.
- Get a lease!
- What is discrimination? What are some of the subtle ways discrimination happens?
- What can you talk about in your advertising and marketing to prevent discrimination?
- What can you expect from a great property management company?
- What are typical clauses in a management agreement?
- What are the laws that surround property management?
After taking this training you will feel more comfortable with the guidelines standard performance levels and expectations of your tenants. You will know a good tenant from a bad tenant. Your success will come from your renewed energy towards working with tenants.