Nuclear Negotiations Workshop with Russ Hiner on September 17, 2011Posted on August 31, 2011 by
Have you ever done a real estate deal only to later realize you did get what you wanted or expected? Here’s your chance to learn many of the negotiation tools, tips and techniques that professional negotiators use every day to get the best deals. With the correct negotiation skills you can easily and effectively get what you want without having to drive a hard bargain. Your bargaining and negotiation skills are critical to your daily life. They’re absolutely essential if you work, have a family or purchase goods and services.
On Saturday, September 17th from 8 AM to 5 PM at 1960 Skylar Hill Dr, Suite D, in Buford, GA and online via GoToWebinar, Russ Hiner will be teaching the Nuclear Negotiations Workshop to really help you sharpen your negotiation skills. This professional training will be fast-paced, high-energy and is going to get you over the hump in your negotiation techniques. Your life depends on the knowledge that you will learn at this training and will surely improve as a result!
Tuition for the Nuclear Negotiations Workshop is discounted now through September 12th. As an early bird special, Gold Members are $49 each and Silver Members are $89. After September 14th, Gold Members will be $69 each and Silver Members $99. Register Now and Save!
Here is a sample of what you will learn at the workshop:
- Learn how to turn an adversary, foe or opponent into an “Xponent”
- Learn the number one reason why people will not power negotiate
- Learn a best alternative to a negotiated agreement (BATNA)
- What you need to know about your opponents goals and position
- Learn how to do due diligence on your opponent
- How to respond when someone says “That’s my best offer, take it or leave it!”
- Learn how to power negotiate like a 4 year old
- Learn how to discover the strengths and weaknesses of your opponents
- Where you get your power to power negotiate
- How much to change your price when power negotiating
- How to work with concessions
- How to power negotiate face-to-face
- How to read people
- How to master the tools of persuasion
- How to make your opponent want to do business with you and make you happy
- Learn how to break negotiation deadlocks
- Spot and stop tactics that put you on the defensive
- Reduce your stress int he power negotiation atmosphere
- Present yourself as being firm, without being seen as forceful
- And much more!