Learn How to Turn Foreclosures, Estate Sales and Ugly Houses into Fast CashPosted on January 22, 2012 by
Atlanta REIA is excited to announce an all-day real estate rehabbing seminar with “The Queen of Rehab”, Robyn Thompson where she will teach you how to turn foreclosures, estate sales and ugly houses into fast cash and huge profits. This event will take place on Saturday, February 18th from 9:00 AM to 5 PM, at Atlanta Perimeter Hotel & Suites located at 111 Perimeter Center W in Atlanta, GA. The registration price for this event is $10 for Atlanta REIA Gold Members, $20 for Silver Members and $30 for Guests. These prices are good for 2 people, so please feel free to bring a spouse, partner or friend! Register Now!
Robyn is the nation’s leading expert on buying properties at deep discounts, renovating them at lightning speed and selling them quickly for huge chunks of cash. Robyn has shared her knowledge with thousands of real estate investors across the country and contributed their real estate investing success. We are thrilled that Robyn is coming to Atlanta to teach her cutting edge real estate investment strategies that will produce huge profits in today’s real estate market. Robyn has rehabbed over 300 properties in her 14 years of investing experience and the majority of her profits were made on properties that were in a depressed market.
At this training workshop, Robyn will teach you…
- Her Buying Machine
- Where to Find Properties to Rehab for Huge Profits
- The 9 Types of Houses to Never Buy
- Understanding the Rehab Process
- Locating and Hiring the Best Contractors to Get the Job Done Right
- Pre-screening & Controlling the 8 Contractors on your Dream Team
- The Magic Buying Formula to Ensure Huge Profits
- The 3 Critical Steps to Selling Houses in a Down Market
- The 21 Critical “WOW” Factors to Make the Home Sell Fast
- 8 Marketing Strategies to Attract “A” Credit Buyers
- How to Pre-screen Buyers in 4 Minutes to Make Sure They Qualify for a Loan
As you can see this will be a knowledge packed day full of excitement and education. We look forward to seeing you at this great event!