Don DeRosa’s iPad Workshop for Real Estate Investors on May 25, 2013Posted on May 2, 2013 by
iPad Boot Camp
For Real Estate Investors!
On May 25, 2013 from 8AM – 5PM
Crowne Plaza Ravinia, Atlanta, GA
It’s a GREAT time to be a real estate investor. But if you want to be the most effective, competitive, profitable investor, you need to
Let Technology Do the Work for You!
Don will be recording this event in his efforts to create the 2013 edition of his home study course and will be including the iPad Boot Camp as part of his training material for the very first time. Come join us and be part of this historic event and home study course.
Don will teach you how to fully leverage your investment in mobile devices!
Do you have a an iPad, tablet, iPhone or smart phone that you’re using for Angry Birds or Words with Friends, maybe email, but not much else?
Don uses the iPad exclusively to run his Real Estate Investment business… and you can too!
Take your business with you where ever you go; have all your comp’s, photos and forms right in your palm!!!
Leverage all of your mobile devices to make you the most effective, competitive, profitable real estate investor you can be.
Here are a few examples of what’s waiting for you…
- The basics (and some not-so-basics!) of the iPad
- Comps for Rentals and for Purchases
- How to access Adobe Flash with your iPad (yes, you can)
- Productivity apps to access files, data and info from anywhere
- Make the iPad your mobile office, access your database
- Route calls right from your iPad
- Track expenses and get rid of all those paper receipts.
- Yes you can “print” to your iPad.
- Send the sale contract to the lawyer for title search while you’re still at the seller’s home.
- Have the seller sign electronically so you can both have a copy in real time!
Don will demonstrate his “Exclusive Property Evaluation Tools” as well as the app’s he uses to run his business.
Are you afraid to make a deal because you might lose money? Want to buy a rental home, but not sure if you’ll net the $300 you want to each month? Now your decision is as easy as Green means ‘Go’ and Red means ‘No!’ When it’s Green, you can feel confident that you’ve got a $20,000 profit waiting for you.
Don’s unique Property Evaluation Tools, the Easy Offer Maker and Cash Flow Evaluator, do the evaluation work for you. Don will teach you how they actually can do the negotiating for you, too!
- No more sweaty palms worrying that a seller will kick you out because they’re insulted by your low offer.
- No more racing heart wondering if they’ll accept $4,000 even though they want $40,000.
- Simply walk through the very logical, step-by-step process, where you get buy-in for each expense
- They’ll see that you’re working on their behalf to get them as much of their equity as you can.
- You’ll both feel good. It’s the definition of a Win-Win.
- These tools also make suggestions on what you must do to make the deal go from ‘Red’ to ‘Green’
You’ll easily evaluate Buy, Fix and Flips, Buy and Holds, Wholesale Lease Options and Sandwich Lease Options.
Plus – Don covers ‘Objection Handling,’ i.e. what to say when your seller says, “XYZ investor offered me twice as much!”