Deal Structuring Workshop on January 31, 2015 with Don DeRosaPosted on January 1, 2015 by
A Full Day Workshop with Don DeRosa
January 31, 9AM-5PM
1960 Skylar Hill Dr, Suite D, Buford, GA
Imagine… taking any seller lead and being able to create a winning deal out of it… Making thousands of dollars where you thought there were none. No more wasted marketing dollars. No more wasted phone calls. No more wasted time.
Join Don DeRosa at the Creative Deal Structuring Workshop on Saturday, January 31st from 9AM to 5PM at 1960 Skylar Hill Dr, Suite D in Buford, GA where he will with you the state-of-the-art tools and techniques you’ll use to evaluate deals and figure out how to make them work – so you can work less and spend more time where you want, when you want and with whom you want.
What you will learn:
- How to become a “mindreader” to find exactly what the seller’s hot buttons are (so you can craft a deal the seller “wants” to take!)
- What your numbers need to be so that you make profit EVERY time
- How to make multiple offers to increase your chances of creating WIN/WIN deals
- How to use Don’s patented “Green means ‘GO’, Red means ‘NO’” tools to negotiate for you (so that you never let your emotions talk you into making a bad deal!)
- How you can communicate and explain your entire offer with a person who doesn’t speak your language. (Even if you barely passed English and have never taken a foreign language class!)
- When to use “Subject To”, Owner Finance, Wrap Around Mortgages, Options, Lease Options Techniques, etc.
Don will walk through actual deals step-by-step and he’ll show you how to easily evaluate the lead, determine your exit strategy, structure the deal, negotiate with the seller, and get the paperwork done in a snap.
It’s an amazing time to be a real estate investor. Don’t look back 5 years from now and wish you had acted. Learn how to buy right… Learn to Make More and Work Less, Right Now!
PLEASE NOTE: Workshop date, time and location are subject to change. Workshop prices will increase to $59.95/person for Gold Members, $89.95/person for Silver Members and $129.95/person for Non-Members after early registration expires.