Courthouse 101 Workshop with Gordon Catts on April 28, 2012Posted on March 29, 2012 by
Every month there are over 10,000 Pre-Foreclosure Ads posted in the “Legal Organs” for the 13 Metro Atlanta Counties. The “Shadow Inventory” is estimated to be over two million properties nationwide with Georgia in the top five. Bankruptcies are at record proportions with record breaking filings in the Greater Atlanta region. There are homes in all price ranges sitting vacant. They are not for sale, they are in limbo. The average mortgage delinquency is over 20 months and not expected to get better any time soon. In other words, there are lots of motivated sellers as well as motivated lenders. Learn how to find the hidden jewels that most investors pass by not even knowing that they exist.
At my upcoming Courthouse 101 Workshop on April 28th, 2012 at the Whitehall Tavern located at 2391 Peachtree Rd NE in Atlanta, GA (map), I will teach you the insider secrets of locating property, lenders and other investors, as well as how to research ownership and mortgage information, sale prices, liens and judgments, etc. You’ll also learn how to:
- Find property owners of vacant properties
- Locate legal descriptions of properties
- Find out sales prices before making an offer
- Find out about Private Lenders
- See what liens and judgments are outstanding against
- Properties before making an offer
- Find out what else the seller/buyer owns
- How to find property owners with problems (situations)
- Pre-foreclosure leads
- Delinquent property taxes
- Bankruptcy situations
- How to find a continuing source of active real estate
- How to locate a source of cash buyers
- Learn which lenders have REO’s
Again, the Courthouse 101 Workshop is on April 28, 2012 at the Whitehall Tavern located at 2391 Peachtree Rd NE in Atlanta, GA (map).
Tuition for the Workshop is:
- $39.95/person for Atlanta REIA Gold Members. Tuition is $49.95 after April 25th.
- $69.95/person for Atlatna REIA Silver Members. Tuition is $79.95 after April 25th.
- $89.95/person for Non-Members. Tuition is $99.95 after April 25th.