Building a Buyers List Workshop – February 19, 2011Posted on February 14, 2011 by
On February 19th, 2011 from 10 AM to 5 PM, Gordon Catts and Dustin Griffin, will be teaching our first Atlanta REIA “How to Build a Buyers List Workshop” at 1960 Skylar Hill Dr, Suite D, in Buford, GA.
In the highly competitive real estate market we operate in today, it is foolish to wait until you have a property and then try to generate a buyer specific for that property. There has to be a better way!
Generate a list of buyers that you can plug into properties as they become available. If you are in the business of being an investor, it makes sense to create and manage a strong buyers list. It’s much more efficient and will help you make wiser and more profitable real estate investment decisions.
Here is a glimpse of what you will learn:
- Where and how to market for potential buyers
- Who can help you locate buyers
- How to generate blind ads to fill your pipeline
- Internet resources to find buyers
- Providers who sell buyers list
- How to co-op with other investors to generate buyers
- How to capture buyer leads 24/7 effortlessly
- How to manage your buyers list
- How to follow-up with buyers
- And much, much more!