Attorney John Maurer is Hosting a Workshop on Setting Up a Georgia Corporation on November 20thPosted on November 11, 2010 by
On November 20th from 9AM to 2PM at 1960 Skylar Hill Dr, Suite D, Buford, GA 30518 (map), Atlanta Real Estate Attorney John Maurer will be holding a Do-It-Yourself, But Not-By-Yourself Workshop on setting up a Georgia Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) in class. The cost of the workshop is only $24.95 for Atlanta REIA Gold Members, $39.95 for Silver Members and $49.95 for non-members (Register Now).
Here’s what John will be teaching in class:
- Differences between sole proprietorships, partnerships, LLCs and corporations
- Tax consequences and liability coverage of each entity and which is right for you
- How to check to see if your company name is available with the state.
- How to setup an LLC in under an hour,
- How to work with LLCs or Corporations for single members or those that have multiple members
- Difference between members, managing members and registered agents
- How to setup your operating agreement how to get a tax id in minutes.
- and much more!
I’m really looking forward to this workshop myself because I have several new LLCs I want to setup and look forward to getting John’s help to do it right the first time. If you’ve been wanting to start a new LLC for your real estate investing business or any business, but have been putting it off…. now is your chance to finally get it done the right way, live in class with an attorney’s help, but without the expensive legal fees!