Advanced Wholesaling & Marketing with Vena Jones-Cox on August 8, 2015Posted on August 2, 2015 by
A Full Day Workshop with Vena Jones-Cox
Sat, August 8th, 9AM-5PM
DoubleTree Hotel Atlanta – Northlake
4156 Lavista Rd, Tucker, GA
For wholesalers, this means two things: using advanced strategies to do more deals and create passive income, and systematizing your business so that others can easily do deals FOR you.
In the morning workshop you’ll discover:
- How to wholesale all those “non-assignable” bank-owned properties on the market today, WITHOUT coming up with the cash to close, and double the number of deals you do
- How to use creative finance concepts to wholesale properties and add passive income to your business
- How to systematize everything your wholesale business does, and easily delegate it to others
- How to hire help when you can’t afford help
Once you learn the basics of any real estate strategy, every problem you have is a marketing problem.
Not enough deals? That’s because not enough motivated sellers know that you buy properties. Properties staying vacant too long? That’s because not enough qualified renters or buyers know about your great deal.
Great marketing gives you incredible leverage, making your phone ring off the hook with customers who want to give you money or give you properties. But do you REALLY know how to make your marketing as effective as possible for as little money as possible?
In this afternoon workshop you’ll find out:
- How to create messages that your prospects can’t resist, and get 5-20% response rates to your very first mailing, and make lots of money without spending lots of money
- How to get lists of motivated sellers, buyers, lenders, and more
- How to make absolutely sure your mail gets opened and read
PLEASE NOTE: Atlanta REIA Gold & Silver Members can bring a spouse, adult child or parent at no extra charge. Non-Members who join Atlanta REIA between July 27th and August 3rd can attend this full day workshop for FREE and bring a qualified guest such as a spouse, adult child or parent. Atlanta REIA Members who renew their membership between July 27th and August 3rd for 1 additional year can attend for FREE as well. When joining or renewing your membership, please let us know that you want to attend this event at no additional charge. You can join Atlanta REIA at membership.atlantareia.com.