Real Estate Junkie Webcast: Does Your BPO End Up Being “Broker Price OUTRAGEOUS”?!?Posted on February 4, 2011 by
MITIGATOR: Our counteroffer is $79,000.
YOU: WHAT? The buyer offered $30,000, which IS current market value and current as-is value! We had the BPO last week, where did the value come in at?
MITIGATOR: It came in at $79,000 so you need to call the buyer and get them as close to $79,000 as possible. We need to net 91% of that, which is $71,100.
YOU: I don’t understand, this house is saturated with pet urine and needs $20,000+ in repairs???
This is a real story of a real deal and the person doing this short sale DID NOT ATTEND THE BPO!!! Do you wonder why the value was so exaggerated? They will go round and round with the lender on this file for the next 4 months until that BPO value expires and they can order a new one. SO… is the BPO a deal-maker or a deal-breaker? The answer is YES!
Are you personally attending each of your BPO appointments armed with an all-inclusive packet for your BPO agent? IF NOT, you are throwing yourself up against a brick wall! Ouch!
Is your BPO producing a short sale value? Make your next BPO your BEST BPO!
Join our call on February 8th at 7pm Eastern and let Kimberlee Frank, the BPO Queen, share her most effective tips regarding influencing the BPO.
Kimberlee will be covering:
- How accurate are your Repair Bids? Are you providing one?
- Are you taking the necessary time to Analyze the Property and the Area?
- Do you have your BPO Car Kit assembled and ready to go?
- How are you Running Comps and what Type of Comps are you using?
- What kind of Maintenance are you performing on each property?
- What Special Conversation and Critical Words are you sharing with the agent during the BPO?
- WHAT KIND OF BPO PACKET ARE YOU PROVIDING AT THE BPO???
And if you wanna say, “Kimberlee, the BPO agent won’t take my packet!”, then you definitely need to be on this call!!!!
THERE ARE STILL MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO BE MADE IN REAL ESTATE…
CAN I COUNT YOU IN??? Join our call on February 8th at 7pm Eastern!