Sponsorship Opportunities with the Beginning Investors Group for 2014Posted on January 13, 2014 by
Beginning Investors Group in 2014!
3rd Monday of each month with
Special Guest Speakers & Sponsors
The Atlanta REIA Beginning Investors Group which takes place on the 3rd Monday of each month at 6:30 PM at the Hudson Grille in Sandy Springs has been experiencing tremendous growth and attendance throughout 2013 and will continue to grow in 2014. We’ve been been averaging 75+ attendees per month and have had as many as 95 at the past few meetings.
In an ongoing effort to better serve you, our Business Members, and our regular members whom you serve, we wanted to extend to you the opportunity to Sponsor the BIG Meeting and reach our audience of new investors who are getting into real estate investing for the first time or who are getting back into real estate investing once more. Our attendees are looking for contacts to help start and grow their investment businesses and are eager to hear what your business has to offer.
For each BIG Meeting, participating Sponsors will get:
- Your logo and a short description of your business posted on our website and in our promotional emails for the meeting listing you as a sponsor.
- A 1024 x 768 PowerPoint banner that will rotate along with other sponsor banners before and after the meeting presentations.
- Up to 3 minutes to speak to our group about your product or service before our main presentation.
- A spot in our meeting PowerPoint presentation that you may use during your 3 minute presentation.
- The ability to pass out flyers, business cards or other handouts to all participants at the meeting during your presentation so that everyone is sure to get one.
- The ability to bring a door prize to give away.
Atlanta REIA Gold Business Members can sponsor a BIG Meeting for $49.95 and Silver Business Members for $69.95. Due to the limited time we have available at the meeting, we must limit this to the first three (3) Atlanta REIA Business Members to RSVP for Sponsorship each month.
Thanks in advance for your participation!