Social Media & Your Business on July 14Posted on July 1, 2011 by
Learn about the Do’s & Don’ts for your business in the social media age, specifically for real estate investors, at the Atlanta REIA Small Business Group on July 14th at 3:30 PM at 5 Seasons Brewing in Sandy Springs.
- Some tools make more sense than others, let Jeff Sheehan show you the one’s that make the most sense
- An integrated marketing approach is the most effective way to market your business
- Social media is just one component of an overall marketing strategy
- Social media is not a cure all for your business
- Social media does not always work in producing quantifiable results
- Social media can be a time waster if you let it
- FTF networking is a vital component of whatever marketing you do
- The current profitable customer and/or client is still king!
Jeff Sheehan holds a BBA from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, a MSF from Bentley University, and a MSM from Georgia State University. With over 30 years of high-tech global sales, as well as local marketing, and advertising experience marketing products to Intel, Cisco, Apple, HP, and IBM, to name a few, Jeff is now the President of Sheehan Marketing Strategies, an Atlanta area marketing consulting firm. His focus is on optimizing the marketing position of local, national, and international companies.
Come on July 14th at 3:30 pm and hear Jeff talk about Social Media and your business. We meet at the 5 Season’s in the Prado, Sandy Springs.
The Atlanta REIA Small Business Group (SBG) is an educational and networking designed to help real estate entrepreneurs and other small business owners run their business more efficiently and profitably so they can survive and thrive in today’s ever changing economy.
Read more about the Atlanta REIA Small Business Group (SBG)