Overcoming Conflicts with Contractors at Atlanta REIA North on September 17, 2014

Posted on September 16, 2014 by
Wed, Sept 17th @ 6:30 PM in Buford, GA
Atlanta REIA North Meeting
Working with Contractors
& Overcoming Conflicts

with Barry Beers

Barry BeersProblems occurring with investors and their contractors often seems to be an everyday occurrence. Even the most experienced real estate investors run into these problems daily. At the Atlanta REIA North Meeting on Wednesday, September 17th 6:30PM at 1960 Skylar Hill Dr, Suite D, Buford, Georgia, Barry Beers will discuss many of these problems and any problems attendees may have had or are having now. From the smallest repairs to the largest remodeling job, conflict is an inherent part of the construction industry that must be overcome.

Barry says… “If you are a homeowner or real estate investor, sooner or later you will need a contractor or repair person. At least 3 out of 4 people who use a contractor will run into a problem. At this meeting you will learn how to prevent 80% of the common problems that occur and of the remaining 20% of the problems you will be better prepared to handle and take legal action if needed.”

Barry has been a real estate investor for over 30+ years and once led a large REIA group back in the 1990’s. He has been a General Business Consultant for over 30+ years and is currently completing his Masters Degree in Conflict Management at Kennesaw State University.

To learn more, come out and join us on Wednesday, September 17th at 6:30PM where you will learn how to work with contractors and how to overcome conflicts as they arise.

5 Days & 4 Nights in CancunWIN A 4 NIGHT STAY IN CANCUN: All participants who attend the North Meeting will entered into a drawing for a chance to win a *Complimentary 5 Day, 4 Night Stay in Cancun! *You must be present at the meeting to win. Giveaway does not include dining, transportation, transfers, taxes, upgrades, etc.

Taco MacLate Nite Networking: After the conclusion of the Atlanta REIA North Meeting (after 9:30 PM), we will be reconvening at the Mall of Georgia located at 3250 Woodward Crossing Blvd in Buford, GA for the “Meeting after the Meeting”. We may arrive late if the Atlanta REIA Meeting runs late. So please come eat, drink, network and have fun with us as hang out late into the night!

See Atlanta REIA Events Calendar for More Events!
Share

Leave a Reply