New Atlanta REIA Mastermind Group for Real Estate InvestorsPosted on January 31, 2011 by
Russ Hiner and Beth Fasnacht are teaming up with the Atlanta Real Estate Investors Alliance to form a brand new Real Estate Investor Master Mind Group on January 31st, 2011. They will be meeting held at 8AM at La Madeleine French Bakery & Cafe located at 1165 Perimeter Center W (map) in Sandy Springs. Come join us and help shape the future of this new group!
Mastermind Mission: Support the Business Owner/Operator in a positive, uplifting, and trusting environment for the mutual benefit of the organization.
Questions and Rules of the Mastermind Group
- How often will we meet and for how long?
Start with every month for the first 3 months then re-evaluate thereafter. Keep meetings to 2 hours max.
- How many people will be involved?
No less than 3 but no more than 12.
- What is the core focus of the mastermind group?
To create wealth through residential and/or commercial real estate.
- How long will each member have the floor?
There will be a set time limit for each member to share (ex. 15 mins each per member for a group of 8). Leader will monitor the time amounted.
- Will refreshments be provided?
No, only beverages will be supplied. You will need to make a purchase to keep the room at no expense to the group.
- Where will the mastermind group meet?
Meeting Location & Date: Jan. 31 @ 8 AM; La Madeleine French Bakery & Cafe, 1165 Perimeter Center W (map), Sandy Springs, 30346
- Day or night meetings?
Suggested times include: 8 AM in the morning.
- What name will be given to the mastermind group?
Suggestions include: Wealth Creator Mastermind Group, The Big and Bold Creative Success Mastermind Group, or Successful Investors Mastermind Group. Other ideas will be taken into consideration.
- Scheduled meetings in advance?
The 3rd Monday of each month with a pending time; if needed the 1st Monday of each month.
- Will the group be fun?
It will be fun if you participate. The goals of this group are to give the best an opportunity to get better. Networking will be provided for members to share and to communicate on a personal level in addition to a business level.
- We are looking for a variety of experiences in residential and commercial members. We do not want members who are caught in their own ego-trip of thinking everyone thinks like them – do not get stuck in your own judgment of everyone else’s decisions in life.
- Russ is the mastermind leader. Beth is the assistant leader. Their jobs include moderating and leading the group.
- We will need a non-disclosure agreement signed by each member to ensure all information is kept strictly private. This includes spouses, co-workers, friends, etc.
- We will have an accountability to keep everyone on target.
- We will focus on the future and not past actions. No distractions.
- Have positive, enthusiastic, and motivated attitude in which everyone supports each other and no one feels vulnerable. Be respectful.
- Must be open to new suggestions.
- An agenda will be in order to keep the meeting moving towards the goal of the meeting. No story telling. (Unless there is a learning lesson.)
- There will be no homework assignments. A mastermind group is to create that “third exponentially more powerful mind.” Avoid asking members to tackle a problem, or give personal feedback without the whole group’s involvement.
- Contacts: Russ: 404-660-4289 or Beth: 770-490-2100
- Meeting Location & Date: Jan. 31 @ 8 AM; La Madeleine French Bakery & Cafe, 1165 Perimeter Center W (map), Sandy Springs, 30346