Make Big Profits with Abandoned HousesPosted on October 8, 2013 by
All over the Atlanta Metro Area, people have walked away from their real estate for one reason or another. Divorces, major illnesses, a death in the family, financial trouble, job relocation, etc. are a just few of the reasons people abandon their homes. Many of these owners are still paying the mortgage every month because they want to preserve their credit. Many of these folks might like to rent or sell the property, but they often think that no one will want it in its poor condition and they don’t have the money to make the necessary repairs. They just keep making the mortgage payments and/or the taxes.
On November 4th at the Atlanta REIA Main Meeting, Reggie Brooks will teach you how to to find these abandoned and distressed properties, find the owners, and structure a transaction that is mutually beneficial to both you and the seller. You will learn how to automate the process of finding the properties, the owners and create a profitable business where you get the abandoned properties chasing you, rather than the other way around. Reggie’s “Abandoned Property” presentation includes case studies of people who have used his Abandoned Property System to create huge profits buying and selling these unwanted homes.
Join us and you will learn…
- How to make big profits using a unique niche in the marketplace – Abandoned Properties
- How to invest with no cash and no credit
- Insider secrets that the professional investors use to turn $15,000 profits into $50,000 profits and more
- Hot new tips and insights that the professionals use to find profitable deals, especially in today’s market
- Hidden cash producing secrets that even seasoned investors don’t even know
- How to uncover hidden value in properties that most seasoned investors overlook
- How to profit from properties that most investors consider worthless
- How to write your contracts to maximize your profits
- How to use creative financing to fund your deals
- And much, much more!
Come join Reggie and the rest of us at the Atlanta REIA Meeting on Monday, November 4th at 5PM at the Holiday Inn Atlanta – Perimter/Dunwoody located at 4386 Chamblee-Dunwoody Road in Atlanta, GA to profit from abandoned properties.