Learn All About Asset Protection at the Small Business GroupPosted on August 11, 2015 by
with Russ Hiner
August 13th, 11:30AM
5 Seasons Brewing, Sandy Springs, GA
Come be part of the Small Business Group on Thursday, August 13th at 11:30AM at the 5 Seasons Brewing at the Prado located at 5600 Roswell Rd in Sandy Springs where Russ Hiner will be sharing with us all about how to protect your assets.
Russ will be teaching us all about…
- Understanding the different types of asset protection vehicles
- When do you need asset protection?
- Unconventional asset protection vehicles.
- How should I set up my corporation?
- Know what questions to ask your accountant and/or attorney
- How to determine what is the best vehicle for you.
- How to make changes to the protection as you grow in wealth
- Understand how the wealthy use these tools to protect themselves
- And much, much, more…
This training will allow you to learn more about the different types of asset protection that are available to you and how to start using them. You won’t want to miss this invaluable information!
See you at the meeting!
After the conclusion of our Small Business Group Meeting, plan to stick around for Joe Thompson’s Haves and Wants Meeting. The Haves and Wants Meeting, led by Joe Thompson, is a weekly real estate investor brainstorming and deal making jam session. They meet EVERY Thursday (except major holidays) from 1:30PM till approximately 3:30PM.
The Atlanta REIA Small Business Group (SBG) is an educational and networking group for real estate entrepreneurs and small business owners, led by Karen Bershad, that meets on the 2nd Thursday of the month, once per quarter, at 11:30AM at the 5 Seasons Brewing located at 5600 Roswell Rd in Sandy Springs, Georgia.