How to Use Lease Options to Buy Real Estate with Little to No Money DownPosted on November 25, 2011 by
This month at our Atlanta REIA West Meeting on Monday, November 28th at 6:30 PM at the Cherokee Cattle Company, local subgroup leader and real estate expert Leslie Mathis will teach you “How to Use Lease Options to Control and/or Buy Real Estate with Little to No Money Down”, as well as how to rent and sell your properties quickly using this powerful technique. She’ll share with you how to quickly maximize your cash flow, significantly reduce your maintenance costs and headaches, and reduce the time you spend with management issues on your rental properties.
You’ll definitely want to attend this meeting if you want to hold rental properties long term while increasing your monthly cash flow and reducing all of the maintenance responsibilities and management hassles of a typical landlord. This is possible using a very powerful technique known as a Lease Option, which is a form of creative financing where you and/or the tenant/buyer leases the house and also has an option to buy it.
At this month’s West Subgroup, Leslie will share with you how you can use the Lease Option technique both to buy and sell real estate. She’ll cover the following:
- What a Lease Option is
- How to use a Lease Option to control real estate for years, without having to own it
- Why you should seriously consider using it for your rental properties
- The difference between a Lease Option and a Lease Purchase
- The advantages and disadvantages of using a Lease Option instead of doing a rental only
- How to get higher than market rent to increase your cash flow
- How to drastically reduce maintenance and management hassles and costs
- How to fill your properties quickly
- How to negotiate with the tenant/buyer
- How to do a Lease Option deal and the right forms to use
- And much more!