Come Learn How To Use An IRA To Invest In Real Estate at the Creative Financing Group MeetingPosted on October 9, 2011 by
This month at the Creative Financing Group (CFG) meeting on Wednesday, October 12th at 6:30 PM at Champps in Alpharetta, Self-Directed IRA expert, Monte Smith of Entrust Georgia, will teach you how to use IRA’s to invest in real estate.
At this month’s Creative Financing Group meeting, Monte will teach you:
- How to use your IRA to buy real estate
- How to use your IRA to buy rental houses
- How to use your IRA to lend money on real estate deals
- How to use your IRA to buy real estate Options for HUGE PROFITS
- And much, much more…
A Real Estate IRA in Easy Terms
A self-directed IRA allows you to invest in the things you know best – you control your financial future and we do the paperwork.
- Income and profit remain in your IRA.
- Expenses are paid out from your IRA.
- Property appreciates- without taxation!
Real Life Examples
- Undeveloped Land: An individual buys four lots for $12,000 each with his IRA. One year later, they are appraised at $25,000 each, a non-taxed increase of $52,000.
- Rehabs: An investor buys a 40% interest in a “fixer-upper” with her IRA. After rehab costs, she nets $19,000 in three months. 40% of those gains are tax-deferred.
- Loans: An IRA holder partners with other individuals and issues mortgages from her IRA. They earn an average of 8% per year, secured by real property.
- Rentals: An individual purchases a $40,000 home within the IRA and rents it for $800/mth. After expenses, the home is returning a net cash flow of $600/mth back to the IRA. For retirees, this can create a great stream of income, while also providing them with an appreciating asset.