Building a Better Bottom Line and Helping Investors Do Business More EffectivelyPosted on April 17, 2012 by
Are you running your business or it is running you? Are you doing everything you can to build a brand, leveraging technology, network effectively and save money? On Monday, May 7th at the Main Atlanta REIA Meeting for May 2012, Ben Rao, President of the Community Buying Group, will be discussing many of the new Member Benefits available to Atlanta REIA Members through our new relationship with the Community Buying Group. Don’t miss this opportunity to pick up new ideas on doing business better and how to save money on products and services you may already be using.
- See how other Real Estate Investors and Landlords are putting more money in to their deals by saving money on materials, services and products they use everyday
- Tools and Tips to expand your sphere of influence and network more effectively with other RE Investors locally and nationwide
- Showcase your business or services to other RE investors in your Community
- Learn how to use technology to do business better
- Learn the importance of building your brand and see tools to build your own brand.
Come hear about these incredible benefits that are now included in your Atlanta REIA Membership. You now have access to more tools to help you save you both time and money. We also will show you how you can get bigger discounts at Lowe’s, Sun Belt Tool Rentals, Sherwin Williams, Sears Commercial, Sprint /Nextel, Rent Fast, Build a Sign and another dozen suppliers.