Archive for May, 2016
with Leslie Mathis
Free for ATL REIA Members, Guests $10 At The Door
Is the fear of talking to sellers stopping you from making offers? Are you afraid that your good deal is not really a good deal? Are you afraid of rejection? Are you worried that you don’t have the money to close or won’t be able to find a buyer? Are you afraid you will screw up a deal and get sued? Are any of these fears or others stopping you dead in your real estate investing tracks?
Having fear is normal, it is built into your DNA. Fear is designed to keep us from unnecessary harm. However, some fears can keeps us from doing the tasks we need to do in order to become successful. Would you like to know the ways to tame these crippling fears?
If you do, then join us Monday, May 23rd at 6:30pm at The Cherokee Cattle Company at 2710 Canton Rd. in Marietta where Leslie Mathis, will be presenting to you several different ways to tame the fears you have when it comes to real estate investing.
You Will Learn:
- How Fear Stops Investors Dead In Their Tracks
- How To See Yourself As A Success
- How To Rid Yourself Of Self-Doubts
- How To Stay Focused And Overcome Your Fears
- And Much, Much More…
Leslie will be showing you techniques that you can use right away to tame your fears. If you have the strains of fear tugging at you right now,if your fears are holding you back from achieving success in the field of your choice, then this is unquestionably the right event for you! DO NOT MISS IT!
As always, Atlanta REIA Members get in FREE, and guests are just $10 at the door.
Join us Monday, May 23rd at 6:30pm at The Cherokee Cattle Company at 2710 Canton Rd. in Marietta for info that you can’t afford to miss. We’ll have door prizes, networking, learning, haves and wants, and as always, a great time!
Remember to bring your have and wants flyers and business cards to the event. See you there!
*Please Note: West Meeting agenda is subject to change.
The Atlanta REIA West Monthly Meeting is an Atlanta REIA Subchapter led by Leslie Mathis that is held on the 4th Monday of each month at 6:30 PM at the Cherokee Cattle Company located at 2710 Canton Rd in Marietta. The next meeting will be held on Monday, May 23rd at 6:30PM. Atlanta REIA Members can attend for FREE and guests for $10. Show up at 6:30 PM to eat and network before the meeting officially starts at 7:00 PM. Buying your own meal is optional but highly recommended and greatly appreciated since the Cherokee Cattle Company allows us to use their meeting room. There will be lots of learning and lots of networking. Bring your deals and your haves, wants and needs to the event.
See you at the meeting on Monday, May 23rd at 6:30PM at the Cherokee Cattle Company located at 2710 Canton Rd in Marietta!
After the conclusion of the Atlanta REIA West meeting (after 9PM), you are encouraged to hang around and join us for Late Nite Networking also held at Cherokee Cattle Company. So please come eat, drink, network and have fun with like-minded investors and real estate professionals as we hang out late into the night!
Beginning Investors Group Online
AKA “The Big O!”
Learn the Quickest, Easiest & Most Affordable Way To Get In Front Of Sellers
A Live Webcast with Bill Cook
Register for Webcast @ BIGOnline.AtlantaREIA.com
Here’s the big picture: You must let everyone know who you are and what you do. The goal is to have all the folks in your area call you if they are considering selling their property. Your next task is to separate the folks who WANT to sell from the folks who NEED to sell. And finally, when you find a motivated seller, you must be able to creatively structure a win-win deal, as well as be willing to pull the trigger quickly – ’cause great deals don’t hang around long!
By far, the MOST effective thing we do to accomplish the above goals is knocking on sellers’ doors and asking Pete Fortunato’s famous question: “Why are you selling such a nice house like this?” Nothing, nothing, nothing works better than knocking on sellers’ doors!
I know that, in this day of iPads, websites and high-tech gadgetry, many will disagree with me. That’s fine. But realize that, for the most part, the ones who disagree with me have NEVER gone out knocking on sellers’ doors. Think about it: What’s the point of websites, direct mail campaigns, squeeze pages, dialing for dollars, etc.? Isn’t it to get you face-to-face with a seller?
If you want to learn more about how to get face-time with 8 out of every 10 sellers, join us on Wednesday, May 25th at 7:00 PM ET for a Special Webinar where Bill is going to tell you about the Quickest, Easiest & Most Affordable Way To Get In Front Of Sellers!
No Charge to Attend ONLINE for Members or Guests!
If you are really serious about upping your investing game, You should NOT MISS this webinar! Read More→
Hosted by Joe Thompson
Haves and Wants is a weekly investor networking and deal making lunch meeting hosted by Joe Thompson and held every Thursday at 5 Seasons Brewing at the Prado from 1:30 PM till approximately 3:00 PM. This group has been meeting for over 6 years and is all about networking, sharing information, doing deals and making money right now. Be sure to bring lots of your business cards and flyers and be prepared to promote your business and/or your haves, wants and deals with our group. If you are a real estate player or want to be, this is one weekly meeting you don’t want to miss!
5 Seasons Brewing is located at 5600 Roswell Rd (map) inside the Perimeter at the “Prado” in Sandy Springs. The all natural, organic food at the 5 Seasons is excellent and the hand-crafted beer is even better! Come out and eat, drink, network and share your deals with us! There is no charge to attend this meeting for Atlanta REIA Members or guests. Please come early and stay late. We would love to have you!
This Group is All About Doing Deals!
May 19th, 6:30PM at Wrecking Bar Brewpub
Bring Your Deals, Biz Cards & Flyers
Atlanta REIA Members & Non-Members Welcome!
The Atlanta Intown Investors Club is a new Atlanta REIA Subgroup led by Maggie Groholski that meets on Thursday, May 19th at 6:30PM at the Wrecking Bar BrewPub in Atlanta, GA. Our mission and focus is to provide an open forum for real estate investors and industry professionals to network and have direct access to hot real estate deals. The format for this meeting is totally member-centric. It’s content and value is derived from our members and guests actively participating and networking with each other during the meeting.
This meting is all about transacting and doing deals. You will have the opportunity to pitch your properties, products, and services; voice your real estate haves and wants; and participate in open discussions of real estate questions and concerns. We will not be pitching products from the front of the room. We will strive to remain a forum for investors to do deals and learn and seek advice from your peers and trusted industry professionals. The more you attend and participate, the more deals you’ll do and, the smarter we all become.
Meetings will be held on the 3rd Thursday of each month from 6:30PM – 9PM in the Cellar Room of the Wrecking Bar BrewPub located at 292 Moreland Ave NE in Atlanta, GA. Dinner will be available to order as well as a wide variety of beers and cocktails. Join us for the meeting as well as dinner to support the brewpub. Stop by the valet station for COMPLEMENTARY Valet Parking or COMPLEMENTARY Parking Passes to park across the street.
After the conclusion of our Atlanta Intown Investors Club Meeting, we will be hanging out a the at the Wrecking Bar Brewpub for “Late Nite Networking” to socialize and build stronger relationships. So come and join us for the Atlanta Intown Meeting and be prepared to stay late and network and have fun with like minded real estate investors, marketers and other professionals late into the evening!
How To Properly Complete Real Estate Investor Contracts & Paperwork
In Person in Buford or
Online via GoToWebinar!
Do real estate contracts and paperwork scare the daylights out of you? Do you wish you had a better understanding of how to fill out all the paperwork that comes with being a real estate investor for each and every deal you do? We have the solution to your problem!
On Friday, June 3rd, 2016 at 9AM, (1) in person at 1960 Skylar Hill Drive, Suite D, Buford, GA or (2) Online via GoToWebinar.com, we will teach you how to be a paper pushing real estate pro. We are going to show you how fill out all the paperwork that you use on a daily basis to become a real estate investor and more importantly, a “transaction engineer”.
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Authorization to Release Information
- Power of Attorney
- Land Trusts
- Beneficial Interest
- Appointment of Trustee
- And many other documents that you will use on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis depending on the kinds of deals your doing.
Here are some things that you will learn:
- How to fill out all the documents needed to protect yourself from potential legal issues
- How to explain each paragraph to your sellers, your lenders, and even your buyers so everyone is informed and comfortable with the paperwork
- How to write in the financing terms – the payment structure, who’s paying closing cost, who’s doing the home inspections, what the closing dates are, and who is the closing attorney
- What steps need to be taken when someone defaults on an agreement
- What paperwork needs to be notarized
- What paperwork needs to be filed at the courthouse and what paperwork is private that nobody sees
- What kind of disclosures you have to offer, such as:
- Seller Disclosures
- Lead-based paint
- Agency disclosures
We are also going to show you how to take all of these mounds of required paperwork that you will use on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis and put it all in the palm of your hands! We will show you how to make the mounds of paperwork into electronic files that can be filled out within seconds versus minutes, hours, or in some cases, days.
We are also going to share with you the 8 things that could blow up your real estate transaction if you are not careful:
- The seller doesn’t have the authority to sell
- The purchase and sale agreement is signed improperly
- The purchase and sale agreement has the wrong or in adequate legal description
- Earnest money is handled improperly
- Allowing the seller to stay in the property after closing without the right possession agreement
- Failure to indicate clearly what the seller gets and what the buyer gets so that everyone understands
- Failure to get all of the initials and signatures to make it a valid sale
- Failing to give proper disclosures
- Not allowing yourself enough special stipulations or out clauses to protect you from losing your earnest money
If you want to take the fear out of filling out contracts and completing the paperwork properly and want to organize and systematize your real estate documents, this is a one day training event you don’t want to miss! We hope you will join us!
To Attend In Person in Buford, GA, Register Here…
To Attend Online Via GoToWebinar.com, Register Here and follow these instructions carefully…
- Register & Pay for the Event: Register for the Online Only Workshop below.
- Register for the Webinar: Once you have successfully paid and registered for the event, you will be taken to a screen with instructions on how to register for the webinar. You will also be emailed these same instructions. So follow the instructions to register for the webinar.
- Webinar Confirmation & Login Information: Usually within 24 hours of recieving your payments, we will confirm your webinar participation and send you confirmation information on how to login to the webinar on the date of the event. Once you get your Webinar Confirmation Information, you can login on Friday, June 3rd about 5-10 minutes prior to the 9:00AM start time using your PC, Mac, Tablet or Smart Phone. You can download the GoToWebinar App here on iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store.
William “Bill” Noll is a lawyer and CPA currently working at Noll & Company, CPA’s and he operates a separate law practice focused on tax compliance and tax-related litigation.
Bill has a breadth of experience which gives him the ability to understand many different facets of business disputes and tax controversies.
Bill worked as an Assistant District Attorney in Chester County, Pennsylvania (a suburb of Philadelphia) from 1992 to 1994. During that period of three years he was prosecuting cases on a daily basis. In 1994, Bill transitioned to private practice in a Chester County. For the next ten years he worked as a litigator trying dozens of cases to verdict. Bill’s litigation experience was in the context of criminal defense, white collar crime, tax compliance and general commercial litigation. Bill was also chosen as a panel member of the Criminal Justice Act Panel for the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania to represent defendants in federal prosecutions in multi-defendant conspiracy cases. Read More→
& Vendor Trade Show
Atlanta REIA Members Can Attend at No Charge. This month,
Guests Can RSVP Online Now for $20 or Pay $25 at the Door.
Join us this Monday, June 6that 5PM at the Atlanta REIA Main Meeting at the Doubletree Hotel Roswell located at 1075 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Roswell, GA where our special guest speaker will be William “Bill” Noll. Bill is an attorney and CPA currently working at Noll & Company, CPA’s and he operates a separate law practice focused on tax compliance and tax-related litigation. Bill has a wide breadth of experience which gives him the ability to understand many different facets of business disputes and tax controversies.
At this meeting, Bill is going to reveal a hidden path for real estate entrepreneurs to create enormous tax savings and build millionaire wealth all while protecting their assets using LLC’s and trusts.
At the meeting you will learn…
- How to use the LLC & Trust Asset Protection System
- A complete system for the formation, organization and operation of an LLC in all states without expensive lawyers
- How to have ironclad protection of your personal assets and valuables
- How to save substantial amounts of taxes every year
- How to defend yourself against IRS attacks
- How to prevent legal disputes and save thousands in legal fees
- How to successfully operate your real estate business
- How to legally and safely deduct real estate education expenses
- And much, much more!
TAKE ACTION and RSVP for this Meeting Now! Come join us to learn how to improve your real estate investing business and your financial life!
As always, Atlanta REIA Members can attend the event at no charge and Non-Members can Register Online for $20 or pay $25.00 at the door. Be sure to bring your business cards and flyers and join us for an evening of real estate deals, vendors, networking, education and fun! See you there!
*Please Note: Meeting agenda is subject to change.
June 6th Meeting Before the Meeting
with Don DeRosa
Are you spending money on marketing and not getting any deals? Are you able to take any lead and make a deal out of it? Do you know how to make multiple offers that actually get accepted? Are you using technology to your advantage? If the answer is “NO” to these questions then you MUST attend this subgroup meeting.
Would you like to learn how to structure deals so you can buy houses with little or none of your own cash and none of your own credit? 15 hours a week… That’s all you need! Imagine… taking any seller lead and being able to create a winning deal out of it… Making thousands of dollars where you thought there were none. No more wasted marketing dollars. No more wasted phone calls. No more wasted time.
Join Don DeRosa at the High Tech Home Buying Creative Deal Structuring Subgroup on Monday, June 6th from 5PM to 6PM at the Atlanta REIA Main Meeting at the Doubletree where he will be teaching about a wide variety of topics each month. Don will teach you about the state-of-the-art tools and techniques you’ll use to evaluate deals and figure out how to make them work – so you can work less and spend more time where you want, when you want and with whom you want.
Some topics Don will be teaching about include:
- Using Apps on your iPad or other mobile device to evaluate deals on the go
- Creative Techniques such as Wrap Around Mortgages, Sandwich Lease Options, Subject-To, Seller Financing, and more
- How to be a transaction engineer.
- How to be a problem solver.
- And so much more…
Bring your deals and Don will walk through them step-by-step and he’ll show you how to easily evaluate the lead, determine your exit strategy, structure the deal, negotiate with the seller, and get the paperwork done in a snap.
Its an amazing time to be a real estate investor. Don’t look back 5 years from now and wish you had acted. Learn how to buy right… Learn to Make More and Work Less, Right Now!
At 5:00 PM in the Main Lobby, we have a Vendor Trade Show that lasts throughout the meeting where you can come out and meet many of our participating Business Members and Vendor Guests who help sponsor our meeting. See a full list of our vendors and sponsors below as they are added.
Vendor tables are limited, so any vendors wanting to reserve a table for the meeting can RSVP for a Vendor Table here. Vendor tables are reserved and setup on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Starting at 6:15 PM, Dustin Griffin kicks off the Atlanta REIA Main Meeting with updates and announcements. Dustin covers what’s happening at Atlanta REIA in the upcoming weeks and months such as upcoming workshops, webcasts, special events, members benefits and much more! Be sure to be in the main meeting room at 6:15 PM for your chance to be one of the first to receive a printed copy of The Profit Newsletter while supplies last.
At approximately 6:30 PM, Joe Thompson will be hosting the Haves & Wants Speed Marketing Session which gives our members the opportunity to quickly market deals they HAVE and to find deals they WANT. We also give our business members the opportunity to get up and say a few words about their businesses. Members who want to participate in the Haves & Wants Marketing Session must bring your flyers and get to the meeting early to get on Joe’s list of participants.
After the conclusion of the Atlanta REIA Main Meeting, we will be reconvening at a local restaurant at 9:30 PM for the Late Nite Networking and the “Meeting-After-The-Meeting”! There is no charge for Atlanta REIA Members or guests to attend Late Nite Networking, so bring a friend and head on down to Late Nite Networking and have a cold brew with us! Just be sure you order food and beverages from the restaurant and please tip their wait staff generously.
Advanta IRA Administration – With the help of your local Advanta IRA staff, use your IRA to invest in assets you know, understand and control, such as real estate, notes & mortgages, private placements, and much more! Read More>>
Air Conditioning Experts, Inc. – For all your air conditioning services throughout Atlanta, contact Air Conditioning Experts. We have all the training and experience necessary to ensure the success of your home cooling system.
Auction.com – The nation’s leading online real estate marketplace, having sold over $34 billion in real estate assets. Auction.com’s mission is to provide the most trusted online real estate marketplace, making transactions easier and more transparent. Read More >>
The Small Business Advisor – A full service small business consulting firm specializing in QuickBooks with a wide variety of specialized services, trainings and products for small businesses. Read More>>
Secured Investment Lending – A licensed direct mortgage lender specializing in non-traditional hard money loans for non-owner occupied buy/fix sell properties or rental properties throughout the GA and FL. Read More>>
Lima One Capital, LLC – A fully capitalized, direct lender for residential real estate investors and homebuilders. We are fully capitalized and our team prides itself on closing loans quickly for our clients. Read More>>
Angel Oak Prime Bridge – A direct hard money lender headquartered in Atlanta. We provide renovation/construction loans for investors and builders to purchase and renovate residential properties. Read More>>
New Western Acquisitions – A full service Real Estate Brokerage that specializes in helping investors in acquiring inventory, securing contractors and lenders, as well as aiding in the liquidation of these assets. Read More>>
Atlanta Carpet Services, Inc. – Providing carpet, wood, vinyl, and tile, ACS is dedicated to every aspect of your floor covering needs from initial consultation to the sale and follow-up services. Read More>>
Fuller Center for Housing of Greater Atlanta – A faith-driven, Christ-centered, non-profit organization dedicated to providing adequate shelter for people in need in the Greater Atlanta area. Read More>>
New Key Management, Inc – Rock Shukoor is the Sponsor of our Cash Bar this month. Thanks Rock!!!
Financial Solutions Trust (Ronald Copelan)
Legal Shield (Charlie Fowler)
Georgia Home Deals (Jack Kudron)
Mane Haus Capital Group (Amy Ransdell)
Crystal & Associates Investments, LLC (Clifford Ochemba )
770-Hard-Cash (Michael Hudson)
The Total Wealth
Learn How To Protect Your Assets, Save Taxes & Build Generational Wealth
A Full Day Double Header Workshop with William Noll, Attorney & CPA
June 11th from 9AM-5PM
1075 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Roswell, GA
Join Attorney William Noll on Saturday, June 11th from 9AM to 5PM at the Doubletree Hotel Roswell located at 1075 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Roswell, GA for Seven Hours of Building Wealth, Paying Less Taxes, Entity Structuring and Stopping Lawsuits Dead in their tracks!
At this Total Wealth-Protection Workshop, Willam will teach you…
- Finally, the Total Solution for Total Protection for all of your assets, personal and business, without adverse tax consequences, without IRS audits risk, without over complexity, and without costing a fortune!
- Why an LLC for every property is not only expensive, but still does not totally protect you. You will learn a much better, easier and more affordable strategy that you will love!
- Learn about the Insurance Myth – 13 liabilities that insurance does not cover which could lead to an expensive legal action. How to protect your family against these dangerous liabilities.
- How a properly structured LLC still protects your personal assets, even if you manage your own properties. This will blow your mind!
- Why TV and Radio promotions for sites like Legal Zoom may not be the best solution for your entity structuring.
- Get access to the most effective legal documents, empowering your LLC to be an impenetrable fortress of asset protection!
- How to avoid the costly, irreversible disasters of not having your LLC set up properly.
- How your LLC can fully and safely deduct education and other startup expenses, even if you have never done a deal yet or already setup your LLC!
- The magic power of depreciation, the “FREE” tax deduction.
- Calculating the maximum depreciation allowable.
- Avoiding passive activity loss limitations.
- Tax-Free Sales
- Avoiding high tax status as a dealer or developer.
- How to audit-proof your returns against costly, time-consuming, aggravating IRS audits
- Use the miracle of “Componentizing” to triple your depreciation deductions with no cash outlay to create paper loss deductions and dramatically increasing your tax-free cash flow.
- Fully deduct these paper losses against your other income with no limit, regardless of the paper loss amount, regardless of your income, even if you have a full time job…without IRS audit flags.
- How to retroactively save on overlooked deductions that can save you thousands of found money.
- How to totally avoid the costly consequences of being a dealer, even with a large number of flips.
- Show to sell your properties tax-free and keep all of your profits.
- How to avoid inept CPA’s who cost you more than the IRS!
- Have access to the best real estate CPA’s in the country.
- How to get a free tax-return review for the potential of getting back refunds of past paid taxes. It’s like free government money, you can use to invest for more money!
- Real world case studies and much, much more!
This program is taught by William Noll, an experienced tax lawyer, CPA and former litigator. He will teach you in plain spoken English, but the concepts you will learn about are NOT utilized by most CPA’s. Seating is limited so register now!
with William Crowley (AKA “The Credit Man”)
Come join us at BIG on Monday, May 16th at 6:30PM at Hudson Grille located at 6317 Roswell Rd in Sandy Springs, where long time credit restoration expert, William Crowley, will be our special guest speaker.
William is an honorably discharged Marine and the owner of Complete Care Financial Services which has specialized in providing Credit Restoration Assistance to real estate investors, agents and other real estate professionals and their clients since 1999.
After getting fed up with all the misinformation from the Credit Reporting Agencies and all the hype from so called “Credit Repair Companies”, William created a powerful, yet simple, proven 4-Step Credit Restoration Formula that you can put to use immediately to start removing negative items from your credit reports or those of your clients.
During his presentation, William will teach how to use the Fair Credit Reporting Act to greatly benefit yourself, your family and your customers by deleting negative entries off their credit report in as little as 30 days. Negatives such as bankruptcies, tax liens, student loans, late payments, collections, repossessions, foreclosures, charge offs and much, much more.
You will learn:
- William’s 4-Step Credit Restoration Formula
- How to delete negatives off your credit report and dramatically increase your credit score for the cost of a postage stamp.
- How to get tax liens, student loans, late payments, collections, repossessions, charge-offs and even foreclosures and bankruptcies removed from your credit reports due to the Credit Reporting Agencies’ incompetence.
- How to use a Cease and Desist Letter to stop harassing calls from Collection Agencies.
- How to use the Fair Credit Reporting Act to your advantage.
- How to settle accounts with Collection Agencies the right way.
- Any much, much more about Credit Restoration…
RSVP NOW and come learn about bettering your credit score, your clients and your tenant/buyers to unleash your investing business. Seating is limited!
After the conclusion of the Atlanta REIA BIG Meeting (after 9:00PM), we will be hanging out at the Hudson Grille for Late Nite Networking also known as the “Meeting After the Meeting”. Stick around, have some dessert, a drink, network and have fun with like-minded investors and real estate professionals as we hang out late into the night!
*Please Note: Meeting agenda is subject to change.
BIG is an educational and networking special interest group, hosted by Dustin Griffin for new investors who are just getting started in real estate investing as well as “new again” real estate investors who’ve taken a few years off and are looking to start investing again. The entire purpose of this group is to educate and inspire new investors working on their “first deal” and help new again investors get their “next deal”. Please join us on the 3rd Monday of each month at Hudson Grille located at 6317 Roswell Rd in Sandy Springs.
Hands-On Learning “ Site” at Your Real Renovation Projects
Tuesday, May 17th at NOON
5575 Miller Grove Rd, Lithonia, GA
This month, on Tuesday, May 17th at Noon the Onsite Renovation Group will be meeting at a home of “Rock the Investor” located at 5575 Miller Grove Rd, Lithonia, GA. Come join us and have your renovations questions answered by one of the most prolific investors in Atlanta. Lynn and Rock will show you the secrets of how to make maximum profits from your flips.
The Atlanta REIA Onsite Renovation Group (ORG), hosted by Lynn Overall, is an educational and networking group that focuses on the acquisition, renovation and retail resale (fix and flip) of single family residential homes. The purpose of the group is to allow both new and experienced rehabbers and investors to meet, network and share knowledge and experience with “hands on” access to real property. The Onsite Renovation Group meets on the 3rd Tuesday each month at NOON at an active renovation site, build site or rental property which will vary from month to month. As always, there is no charge for Atlanta REIA members to attend. Guests pay only $20 at the door.
Atlanta REIA Members Attend for NO CHARGE and Guests for $20 at the door.
Guests can join Atlanta REIA for Only $100/year and Attend for NO CHARGE!
with Chris & Donna Littleton
May 17th, 6PM, Flat Creek Country Club
100 Flat Creek Rd, Peachtree City, GA 30290
Come Join Us for COMPLIMENTARY Appetizers!
The mission of the EPIC group is to provide a platform for success in Real Estate Investing through Education, Properties, Income and a Community of like minded investors. A place to Network and Learn the pathway to success in real estate investing through different monthly topics presented by experts inside the real estate industry.
The meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 17th at 6PM at the Flat Creek Country Club located at 100 Flat Creek Rd in Peachtree City, GA. This will be a great opportunity for you to network with other like-minded investors and to learn all about buy and hold investing. You are sure to meet some great individuals and make lasting connections that will help propel your business in the right direction. We look forward to seeing you there!
*Please Note: EPIC Meeting agenda is subject to change.
When you come across a lead, do you know how to look at the information, analyze it and determine what to do with it from there? There is nothing worse than losing a deal because you didn’t know multiple ways to structure the deal and how to present multiple offers to the seller. Would you like to learn multiple ways of how to structure each deal you are considering buying? This is exactly what Don DeRosa will teach you how to do at the Creative Deal Structuring Workshop we recorded on Saturday, March 26th, 2016.
At this workshop, you will learn about…
- How to become a transaction engineer
- How to be a problem solver to create win-win deals for everyone
- How to take a lead and come up with multiple ways to structure the deal
- How to install and use Don’s Easy Offer Maker software on your Mac, PC, tablet or smart phone
- And much, much more!
- Don’s Patented Easy Offer Maker software (Normally Sells for $397)
- Red Light, Green Light eBook – Use in conjunction with Easy Offer Maker software to tell you what numbers you need to be paying attention to
- Don’s Creative Deal Structuring Course (Normally Sells for $697)
Don’t miss this great opportunity to learn about creative deal structuring from an expert real estate investor who lives right here in your backyard! You will get back more than double your cost of tuition! Don’t let this one-time offer pass you by!
with Special Guest, Michael Ventry
May 4th, 6PM, Club E Atlanta
3707 Main Street, College Park, GA
This month at the Atlanta REIA South / Multi-Family Commercial Investing Group, on Wednesday, May 4th, we are excited to announce that Michael Ventry, Business Development Specialist with Advanta IRA Administration will be our special guest speaker. The meeting will be held at 6PM at Club E Atlanta located at 3707 Main Street in College Park, GA. Mike will be talking about how to use your IRA to fund real estate projects and earn tax-free passive income.
Have you ever thought about being a private lender but don’t know enough about how it all works in order to make an informed decision? Mike is here to help shed some light onto the subject for you. During his presentation, Mike will be discussing the various types of loans that his company has seen their clients make out of their IRA accounts as well as all the benefits that come along with being a private lender.
Mike will also talk about…
- Non-Recourse Loans
- Disqualified Persons
- Potential Pitfalls of Private Lending
- Examples of Transactions Executed by Advanta Clients
- And much, much more!
Mike has over a decade of experience in the mortgage banking industry. He has an exceptional background in providing superior customer service and communication to his clients. Mike holds an MLO license with the federal and State of Georgia Departments of Banking and Finance. IN his current role, he assists new clients and investors by providing them with the education and knowledge to learn about self-direction. Mike is also a frequent attendee at real estate (and non-real estate) networking groups that meet in the area.
You definitely do not want to miss this meeting and learn from Mike Ventry and hear all about how to earn the big bucks by “being the bank.” There will be a lot of learning and great networking. Make sure to bring your business cards and deals to discuss.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!
The Atlanta REIA South monthly meeting, led by Reggie Jackson and Gordon Catts, is held on the 1st Wednesday of each month at 6PM at Club E Atlanta located at 3707 Main Street, College Park, GA.
The Multi Family Investing Focus Group Meeting, led by Carla Gamper and Gordon Catts now meets on the 1st Wednesday of each month at 6PM at Club E Atlanta located at 3707 Main Street, College Park, GA.
There is currently a $15 cover charge for everyone who attends the meeting which is payable at the door and includes a light meal. Get there at 6PM to eat and network before the meeting begins. There will be lots of learning and lots of networking. Make sure to bring your deals and your haves, wants, and needs to the meeting. See you there!